artemi p12 finally uplaoded

Why aren't you moving to China if there so great there known for quantity over quality and your full of BS ever time you open your mouth the reg is set at a different pressure you are not a builder All you have done is cut the valve stem and doubled the pressure in a gun that isn't rated for it I think the slugs are also sized from nsa you just buy what size you want your wrong about the regs being the only ones that use springs also ninja has been using springs in there regs for quite awhile to anyone could do this but I hope most people are smart enough to not over fill the pressure tube it is not a smart idea

The fill pressure stated is the working pressure .Over 2900 psi will cause valve lock.valve lock is when your hammer can not exert enough pressure to open your valve.If you watch the video,, you would hear that i called and talked to the manufacturer before purchasing the guns.I am a custom builder.But lets stick to the speed and accuracy.Better group and more speed that a 3000 dollar red wolf, all with 15 " barrel .Why arent we talking about that.And yesturday i went out and worked with the gun.And it shot .800 .And i think it will do better, so today i will be back out there.And when i think the gun is at its best i will film it. WHY ARE THERE NO POSITIVE COMMENTS ON SPEED AND ACCURACY WITH SLUGS OUT OF A 15" BARREL 250 DOLLAR GUN .I AM A GUNSMITH. I BUILD THE MOST ACCURATE GUNS I HAVE SEEN. AND I AM JUST GETTING STARTED. NEXT IS ARTEMIS P 12 15" BARREL.22 CAL AND THEN WE GO TO THE AVENGER.

Lol its manufacturers stated max fill pressure nothing to do with valve lock. Please atleast keep your children far away when you are getting your head torn into pieces.....

There is nothing custom with your guns or impressive... Only impressive part is that it hasnt blown up yet but it 100%surely will.

My Spa would do same or more with only 2900psi max operation pressure... When you modify something atleast stick with safe operational margings..

Who did you contact at snowpeak factory? I actually have mailed with them quite a bit and if you cant even come up with name who she is.... I bet its same case as with Altaros M24 you said you contacted them yet you still had no clue....

Seriously man 8000psi test pressure isnt enough to even operate pcp safely at 2900psi... Its material fatique due to high stress that makes material fail evetually...