Arrow launcher Hog hunt.

So last week I finished this build

Today I took her for the maiden hunt.

I had a boar and a saw come down from the opposite slope to where I was hanging out, for a minute I thought once they got to the gulch bottom they would keep going, the saw did but the boar doubled back and gave me a shot,

open sight hunting is super exciting and adrenaline rush was in full swing

this is how I found the arrow after the shot

DSCF3178.JPG

Blood trail was huge and found the boar not 30 yards away, this is how I found him

DSCF3179.JPG
DSCF3180.JPG

Super happy how this Mini-Carbine open sights arrow launcher performs

DSCF3182.JPG
DSCF3186.JPG

The shot was at a downward angle and exited under the elbow taking out both lungs.

Those are some nice lookin Rex's ! I want1 or rather need 1. I recently purchased a .22 Evanix pistol and would like to put it in a full stock for better stability. Krale has full stock versions of this. How or where to find bolt pattern mea. for this mod. Any input would be appreciated, oh and did not intentionally hijack your post. Really enjoyed your pics and posts.

Reactions: Scotay42
Those are some nice lookin Rex's ! I want1 or rather need 1. I recently purchased a .22 Evanix pistol and would like to put it in a full stock for better stability. Krale has full stock versions of this. How or where to find bolt pattern mea. for this mod. Any input would be appreciated, oh and did not intentionally hijack your post. Really enjoyed your pics and posts.
Thanks,

Bolt pattern ? .....sorry I don't understand

You can just buy an extra tank for the rifle and just exchange the tanks, AirgunPro shop sells exra tanks.

It attaches just lile the regular grip.

He must have bought an ar6 hunting master. I have one in a shorty stock. I have a question on your Arrow barrel. Is it a stock 357 barrel? I would love to duplicate the setup.
Haaa I see, though he was talking about the REX :)

Yeah just the factory barrel that I cut down to 14.5" and I use AirBolts from Pyramyd ( that of course need to be cut down even for the full lenght 20" barrel of the rifle )

shortly when I get time I will do a step be step of curring down a new set I got from Pyramyd on this thread.

This is what I am talking about, where can I source that stock for the ar6 pistol? Thanks for the pic,looks awesome.
It's gonna be hard to find something like that, there is also a rifle take down version for the AR6 pistol but again to find will require a lot of work searching and asking around.

Reactions: bf1956