arrgh what have I done?

I have a serious problem. I just ordered a Diane Bandit PCP pistol. I got a bunch of Amazon gift cards for the holidays and was just browsing pellet gun stuff when I came across the Pistol available in .22 cal. Next thing I know it was in my cart and I was checking out. I have not even finished my 1701P project and I'm already tackling something new. Well I guess the 1701 is going to stay stock as far as power goes as the Bandit will be my pesting pistol now. I have no idea how I'm going to explain it to the wife (other than it was my gift card money so it didn't ring the budget), but seriously I need to get into some kind of program! On another note- the airgununiverse LDC showed up for the 1701P last night and WOW is that pistol silent now.

It’s guys like you that don’t make me feel so bad. Every time I say I’m about done buying air rifles or pistols I still find myself looking for new and vintage air guns and end up buying another. The problem is I’m running out of storage area. It’s time to weed out the ones I’m not attached to any more.I’m afraid to sell on here with all the scamming going on.

Some inspiration :)

126134187_863234917780082_7917559860966629410_n_edited.1610333811.jpg

DSC_0150_edited.1610334381.jpg
P1010198_edited_edited.1610334430.jpg

That's super cool @fuciliere 
1f60e.svg

Thanks, I just hate the original grip and started to file this and that and ended up with that look, then I have a spare stock lying around and decided to add it, I was surprise it came out perfect when folding the stock and storing it in a case. was thinking of another project for my 2240 this winter, this probably look like your crosman carbine.

I did notice it looked like you added part of a stock, and used part of the original grip. It came together nicely!

I cut down my bandit grip, and I have a spare pp800 wood grip I plan to cut down as well. (I have a 25 cal pp800, and 177 cal bandit) The composite one is very slim, and the wood is massive, lol. IDK what they were thinking.

I'd like to build a budget 2240 hipac soon as well. They can be done quite cheaply. But I wasnt aware of exactly how or how cheaply before... Mine is a 1322, and it was pretty costly.

I did notice it looked like you added part of a stock, and used part of the original grip. It came together nicely!

I cut down my bandit grip, and I have a spare pp800 wood grip I plan to cut down as well. (I have a 25 cal pp800, and 177 cal bandit) The composite one is very slim, and the wood is massive, lol. IDK what they were thinking.

I'd like to build a budget 2240 hipac soon as well. They can be done quite cheaply. But I wasnt aware of exactly how or how cheaply before... Mine is a 1322, and it was pretty costly.

yes I added a small foregrip and using a different wood and luckily is blended well when I stained it. That 25 cal pp800 you have would probably become a nice bullpup if you can execute the stock and front trigger nicely. I can imagine it in my head on how to execute it. I think for the slim composite you have I would get a picatinny rail and mount it and add a foldable grip, that probably will give it a nice foregrip to hold on when using it.

Well no joy last night. Driver showed up and NO Package! After 20 mins on the phone with Fedex we tracked the package down. It was put on the wrong truck. They promised it would be her today. Now the wait begins again.

Doesn't that frost your cookies, waiting on a delivery and no show. At least it's FedEx and not USPS, with USPS it could be anywhere. On the bright side you have something to look forward to.

I have issues with Fedex. I usually avoid using them as they have lost or refused to deliver too many packages (I once had a cell phone that had to be sent to me 3 times because they refused to leave it without a signature even though I signed a waiver). USPS usually treats me well (I am a Vine reviewer and get up to 5 packages a day from USPS so I know them pretty well). UPS never gives me any trouble but my driver is in love with my dog so he always looks forward to delivering at our house (and in all fairness our dog is in love with him lol). Not sure what it is with FedEx in my area but they are just so unreliable. I have called and filled complaints with local and regional managers on several occasions, but I still get crappy service from them. 

Well it arrived. Perfect condition. Zero issues with a sticky bolt or leaky seals (it was at 3000 psi). Had to run out and pick up some .22 cal pellets at Walmart (First time I have set foot in a Walmart in a year!). Loaded the mag and was able to hit my satellite dish target (30 yards) on the second shot. Going to decide on a scope or red dot tonight. Grip is a bit big for my hand, but do-able. Got to take the dog for a walk and get some dinner so maybe pix tomorrow.