Armageddon Gear Bags are in stock and ready to ship

We just got a shipment from Armageddon Gear bags in the shop.

From the Fat Bags to a Squishy Rear bag, there is a bag that will fit your shooting needs.

We also have accessories for your Tripods, Data Boards, Bullet Bags, and Mag Pouches.

Every shooting style needs a stable foundation for each shot. Make sure you have the best bags possible to help you land every shot.

1687373482882.png

1687373466577.png

1687373499730.png

Armageddon Gear - Fat Bags - Big A$$ - $149.99
1687373511417.png

Armageddon Gear Game Changer, Sticky - $164.95
1687373520427.png

Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle case, 52" - $182.95

Reactions: woogie_man
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but between a bag and a tripod, which is better for general use?
Tripod for sure. But I do have an Armageddon bag also that I use for the rear with my tripod or sometimes solo when shooting out of my truck

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but between a bag and a tripod, which is better for general use?
Depends on what you are shooting from and what positions you are able to get into?

We have used a tripod as a rear support when needed by grabbing the leg of the tripod and gripping the butt-stock. You can get an extremely stable position and very easy to build as well. While using a front bag such as a schmedium under the fore end of the rifle. OR..... If you are shooting on a lower position obstacle and need to keep a fairly level rifle. You use the Fat Bag in your stomach with your thighs under it and the rifle butt-stock on top. You are able to get extremely stable fairly quickly for your shot.

Honestly there really are an uncountable number of ways you are able to use the bags and a Fat Boy Tripod to get into an extremely stable position. Just takes a little practice.