• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
"X27"I know o n my armada you really need to pull it back with authority to cock it.
Have you made any mods to your Armada? The only times my Marauder was really hard to cock is if the bolt lug was loose and dragging, or if the delrin hammer was binding. I did also run into a little binding with the bolt itself, a little moly grease took good care of that.

"mkbaker"Haven’t made any modifications at all. Had a pellet jam and cleared that, since then nothing. I would say the bolt pulls back normal. Just nothing on the trigger.
When you say the bolt "pulls back normal", do you actually hear the sear latch the hammer? If so, you would have to push the bolt back forward to close it as normal. 
If all that seems to be okay, when you pull the trigger do you hear the hammer smack the valve?

If it comes down to taking it apart to troublehoot the issue, these guns are pretty simple internally.