Arken zulus lrf USA

Just ordered Arken zulus lrf from the arken optic USA can't wait to put my hands on it

1000014167.jpg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
@mohidris017, good choice. I have a non LRF Zulus on order… patiently awaiting its arrival. Mine is for sub 25 yard ratting and for roosting birds, don’t need the added bulk of the LRF that I won’t use. Mine is slated for late January delivery. @brawler1588, has posted about his, a very nice unit.

@mohidris017, good choice. I have a non LRF Zulus on order… patiently awaiting its arrival. Mine is for sub 25 yard ratting and for roosting birds, don’t need the added bulk of the LRF that I won’t use. Mine is slated for late January delivery. @brawler1588, has posted about his, a very nice unit.
Nice. How long you been waiting on your order? Mine says 6 to 8 weeks And yes, if you know your distance, and mostly shooting short ranges. You don't need the LRF I'm shooting between 25 yd to 130

Reactions: jakeb
Pre ordered 2 LRF models yesterday. I was told that the arken rep said to add around 50% more time to the stated 6-8 week lead time. So more realistic time would be 12-16 weeks. We will see how true this is. I ordered through Doug @ cameralandny and just put a small deposit on my order. I wasn't sure if the arken site would charge the full amount for a pre-order so for those wanting to get a pre order in while they are still doing the 25% off might want to give Doug a call.

I hope they come out with a 2 or 2.5 base mag...I currently use a 4x32 sightmark wraith....4x base mag is too much for under 50 yard shooting... For airgun ranges lower base mag better...
I was watching a review on YouTube the target was less than 10 yards The picture was fantastic and clear the only thing the range finder won't work perfectly on target less than 10 yards and at 50 yards you can see the pellets holes very clear. Even at 100 yd you can still see the holes

Reactions: jakeb