Arken Zulus LRF arrived

Just received my Zulus yesterday from High Pressure Pneumatics. This thing is great so far. Lightweight, great clarity for day use, the ballistic calculator seems to be spot on. It’s currently mounted on my RTI Priest 2 performance .177. It’s shooting 13gr Zan slugs at an average of 943 fpe. Got the ballistic table built and uploaded to the scope and is spot on everywhere from 30 to 100 yards so far. I’m not a digital scope expert, I’ve had a couple atn’s, wraith HD and wraith mini 4K and this Zulus is by far the best. 1 thing I do wish is that you could adjust the LRF to zero it with your crosshairs like on the ATN ABL. Clarity is great all the way up to 20x magnification. Looking forward to seeing what I can do to the field mice population using this setup paired with my thermal.

9AF6F9A6-5655-4B48-A544-299103D3C652.jpeg

Just received my Zulus yesterday from High Pressure Pneumatics. This thing is great so far. Lightweight, great clarity for day use, the ballistic calculator seems to be spot on. It’s currently mounted on my RTI Priest 2 performance .177. It’s shooting 13gr Zan slugs at an average of 943 fpe. Got the ballistic table built and uploaded to the scope and is spot on everywhere from 30 to 100 yards so far. I’m not a digital scope expert, I’ve had a couple atn’s, wraith HD and wraith mini 4K and this Zulus is by far the best. 1 thing I do wish is that you could adjust the LRF to zero it with your crosshairs like on the ATN ABL. Clarity is great all the way up to 20x magnification. Looking forward to seeing what I can do to the field mice population using this setup paired with my thermal.

View attachment 449946
Lets see some groups!

View attachment 449946
Have to agree with Arken knocking it out of the park with this one…

Here is a quick one I did in the early evening I think. Fox target at 107 yards, wash machine target at about 60. Full zoom and back out

Thanks appreciate it, I'm trying to avoid more expensive paper weights. My only wish for Zulus is to make the darn reticle larger, it's not quite as good as my PARD, or my ability to see it. OLD eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: SHOMER and L.Leon
Thanks appreciate it, I'm trying to avoid more expensive paper weights. My only wish for Zulus is to make the darn reticle larger, it's not quite as good as my PARD, or my ability to see it. OLD eyes.
They definitely “need” to enlarge the reticle and also offer FFP versions. Am still digging mine.

Reactions: SHOMER
They definitely “need” to enlarge the reticle and also offer FFP versions. Am still digging mine.
They just have to figure out the programming, it's close to FFP but.....they need to make it a touch larger, and the lines a bit thicker, I think they can almost double the size..

Reactions: SHOMER and L.Leon
Congratulations by far my favorite digital optic. Any questions just ask and looking forward to seeing some videos from you. I have mentioned the reticle issue and the want for a larger one the problem is they fear once the make it larger the other half of the people will hate it. I still keep reminding them so time will tell.
Thanks for the info. They could at least add it in the reticle options to have a fatter one or couple. I do like the scope otherwise. I think the only other thing that I would have like is if the LRF was adjustable to center it on your crosshairs or wherever you want it vs it being mid to high on the screen depending on what range you have it zeroed for and if you have the zero MOA mount or not

Reactions: L.Leon
Thanks for the info. They could at least add it in the reticle options to have a fatter one or couple. I do like the scope otherwise. I think the only other thing that I would have like is if the LRF was adjustable to center it on your crosshairs or wherever you want it vs it being mid to high on the screen depending on what range you have it zeroed for and if you have the zero MOA mount or not
So the thing I was told is it's still tech and right now it is at peak performance and that's the main focus for them they don't want crashing lags or freezing. I mentioned to them hey you have 5 reticles the scope can perform best at why not add a reticle library in the app and allow the user to choose the 5 that they want on the scope. The idea has been planted not sure if it will ever happen but they are listening. There was connectivity issues on some iPhone 14 users took some time but the team worked on it and got it sorted. The other that I saw was coming is pre loaded ammo data on the ballistic app and I am hoping pellets are included in that. So far great scope and happy to see other users enjoying it.

Reactions: Scott.t
I added another 20 MOA rail on top of the existing 20 on the gun and the LRF box is now right at the crosshairs at 85 yards .
Works well for ranging at high magnification .

Reactions: Scott.t
I added another 20 MOA rail on top of the existing 20 on the gun and the LRF box is now right at the crosshairs at 85 yards .
Works well for ranging at high magnification .
I have to see about getting the 20 moa mount, I didn’t have a choice when I ordered it, came with the zero moa mount. Currently on my impact .22 now so adding the 20 moa mount should put it close. Just wish you had the option to adjust it with set screws like on the ATN ABL