Arken zulus hold over error

I might be doing something wrong, but I can not get my ballistics table and holdover marks to match.
IMG_5950.jpeg

The blue line is where it should be
IMG_5951.jpeg

I have made sure
- I have the correct table uploaded
- I have the latest updates
- the gyro has been calibrated
- the range was taken from level
- all of my input data is correct.

Maybe the table got corrupted for some reason, try to input some datafields again and resend the table to the scope?
Or try a different memory (A-Z in the zero reticle menu)

I've noticed a bug in the app as well:

When one selects FFP and then go into the reticle page, if you change magnification (zoom) on that page the hashmarks stay the same size, but the holdover distances change. This is of course NOT what happens with an FFP scope... (the hasmarks grow or shrink, but the holdover distances stay the same for any given hashmark. For an SFP scope the hashmarks do stay the same size, and the holdover distances change with varying zoom level so in that case it shows correctly)
I tried a new profile and a complete reset of the zulus and still have the same issue.

I have gotten a response from the Facebook Zulus group that seems to indicate that Arken knows of a problem.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Have you done a distance drop test to verify BC? How are you measuring atmosphere conditions?
The BC is good. I have measured it many different ways. The table is correct when it comes to the drop. I have measured this by putting on a regular scope and dialing out to 100 yards. It’s the Zulus calculation that is giving me the wrong holdover point. You can see this from my zero when I put in the correct scope measurements. The holdover it gives me is the wrong point of impact. I have to put my scope height at .5in to get my point of aim dead center at 20 yards.
IMG_5964.jpeg

Reactions: MongooseV8
At which vertical angle did you range your target?

Because this is what I noticed: I have set a 12m zero range in my scope. The ballistics is spot on. When I range 12m. horizontal, the holdover aiming mark is centered. (like you'd expect...) But when I range from the same position to a 20 degree up, (using a flagpole) the shown range increases to 15m. (remember: the horizontal distance is still 12m!) now the aiming mark changes slightly to hold over. (like your situation) So it must correct for angle as well, as in my case with a horizontal distance of 15m the aimingmark should indicate a holdunder! (and again: the ballistics when shot horizontal is spot on)

At which vertical angle did you range your target?

Because this is what I noticed: I have set a 12m zero range in my scope. The ballistics is spot on. When I range 12m. horizontal, the holdover aiming mark is centered. (like you'd expect...) But when I range from the same position to a 20 degree up, (using a flagpole) the shown range increases to 15m. (remember: the horizontal distance is still 12m!) now the aiming mark changes slightly to hold over. (like your situation) So it must correct for angle as well, as in my case with a horizontal distance of 15m the aimingmark should indicate a holdunder! (and again: the ballistics when shot horizontal is spot on)
When I zeroed, it was relatively flat. I can try and re-zero to make sure it is completely flat