• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arken zulus hold over error

I might be doing something wrong, but I can not get my ballistics table and holdover marks to match.
IMG_5950.jpeg

The blue line is where it should be
IMG_5951.jpeg

I have made sure
- I have the correct table uploaded
- I have the latest updates
- the gyro has been calibrated
- the range was taken from level
- all of my input data is correct.

Everyone (almost) is missing the point... the holdover in the scope has nothing to do with the real world except for the LRF ranged yardage. You could hold it in your hand and it should read the same.

I have this scope and verified today correct range vs reticle holdovers out to 106 yds from my ballistic table.

Questions for @corguy15 :

1) You said you have the correct table uploaded - can you clarify how you did this? Menus and steps and any messages.
2) Did you set your ballistic mode in the scope to the local table option?
3) Do you have the latest firmware?

Everyone (almost) is missing the point... the holdover in the scope has nothing to do with the real world except for the LRF ranged yardage. You could hold it in your hand and it should read the same.

I have this scope and verified today correct range vs reticle holdovers out to 106 yds from my ballistic table.

Questions for @corguy15 :

1) You said you have the correct table uploaded - can you clarify how you did this? Menus and steps and any messages.
2) Did you set your ballistic mode in the scope to the local table option?
3) Do you have the latest firmware?
So are you saying that the numbers on the reticle mean nothing?

1. You can go in to the system setting and then click version. It will tell you the table name
IMG_5963.jpeg

2. Yes it is in the correct setting

3. Yes I have the latest firmware

So are you saying that the numbers on the reticle mean nothing?

1. You can go in to the system setting and then click version. It will tell you the table name
View attachment 447930

2. Yes it is in the correct setting

3. Yes I have the latest firmware

I meant that the scope height and the rail angle don't matter to the displayed holdovers. It should match the table.

However @AJT might have a point .. if it's set to SFP then the holdover will change with magnification.

Maybe the table got corrupted for some reason, try to input some datafields again and resend the table to the scope?
Or try a different memory (A-Z in the zero reticle menu)

I've noticed a bug in the app as well:

When one selects FFP and then go into the reticle page, if you change magnification (zoom) on that page the hashmarks stay the same size, but the holdover distances change. This is of course NOT what happens with an FFP scope... (the hasmarks grow or shrink, but the holdover distances stay the same for any given hashmark. For an SFP scope the hashmarks do stay the same size, and the holdover distances change with varying zoom level so in that case it shows correctly)