Arken Zulus First Testing Mini Review....

Yes, apparently the USA gets 0 MOA, the Brits get 35's. This thing isn't new or even close to it. I don't dislike it but it's got some issues that stop it from being very nice. If I had a mill I'd shave off a bit off of the top and boom, a 20 MOA mount.
It was released in August ish in the UK and we are just seeing the shipments here in the US so yes still pretty new and way ahead of the drama that came with the atn series 5. The reason it's coming with a 0moa is becuase arken USA is not geared to airgun guys despite my efforts to tell them that alot of the sales would be airgun if they did it right. As of right now I don't think there is a 20 moa but I can try and source you a 35moa

• Wow
Reactions: SHOMER
Go to this page and look at the mount I added to my Zulus:

I have the maker and where I bought it a few lower. If I can get some shorter screws, I won't even use the Arken mount that came with it.

It was released in August ish in the UK and we are just seeing the shipments here in the US so yes still pretty new and way ahead of the drama that came with the atn series 5. The reason it's coming with a 0moa is becuase arken USA is not geared to airgun guys despite my efforts to tell them that alot of the sales would be airgun if they did it right. As of right now I don't think there is a 20 moa but I can try and source you a 35moa
I did the math and if I’m somewhere near right a .020 inch 20,000 of an inch shim on the back of it is right around 20 MOA and there’s no problem putting it between the mount and the scope and hurting the scope because there are no optics to warp

I did the math and if I’m somewhere near right a .020 inch 20,000 of an inch shim on the back of it is right around 20 MOA and there’s no problem putting it between the mount and the scope and hurting the scope because there are no optics to warp
I shimmed mine at the back with a thin piece of plastic and haven’t had any issues. Other than the too fine reticles…

off top of my head
Ballistics:
-ballistic data not transferring properly ( particularly longer ranges example: 140yd on app shows 10.6 MRAD but is indicates approximately 8.25 within the scope.)
-not sure Angle is being compensated or over compensated?
I will relay that info. Again guys I don't work for them I am just trying to support a item I believe in and have made a few contacts and try and forward information to make them better. Are you uo to date with the newest firmware on your zulus?

I will relay that info. Again guys I don't work for them I am just trying to support a item I believe in and have made a few contacts and try and forward information to make them better. Are you uo to date with the newest firmware on your zulus?
Assumed you are anyone else on this are not employed by Arken just a (Group chat) but appreciate.

Yes updated... couple days ago.

Arken’s website doesn’t list weight for the LR. I’d like to guesstimate around 21oz. with the rangefinder tucked near the IR.
You are correct I have 21.76 with mount and battery but no rubber eye piece.
20240201_151047.jpg

Reactions: TerryE1
Yesterday would have been good, I'd love to have a few words with them. IMO that reticle should never have happened they tried to copy the FFP's but messed up on the coding and I've yet to find a contrast or brightness control. I prefer the Zulus screen over the PARD 035 but the PARD has more controls. Also it turns out they ship with a 35 MOA mount over the pond, I'd be thrilled with a 20 MOA mount.

Question: Is the main reticle MOA. or MRAD?
MOA they could make it switchable.

( First I like this scope small light and reasonable price and fits the niche what I will be using it for )

There needs to be an update to ballistic app and possible scope hold over reticles.

Angle Slope does not work as of now.

Hold over reticles and Ballistic App don't match up.
ex: 130 range scope reticle will show 7.75/8 Mrad hold (hold over reticle ) and ballistic app will have 9.4.

( test for yourself to confirm do not need to shoot for this test just range at further distances )

Last edited: