Arken Zulus First Testing Mini Review....

On your unit, with the lrf, will the ballistic calculator show a corrected impact point on the view screen?
So you have 2 options one called dial in which will move the reticle to ranged distance, and the other which is hold over which keeps your reticle in place but adds a red has mark or aim point for ranged distance.

Just got an email looks like the zulus lrf is coming will still be a 6-8 week lead time pre order now with the 25% off
I just ordered mine waiting for it to arrive

IMG_20231214_083729.jpg

Anybody got any updates on their experience with the Arken Zulus-LRF?
Any video reviews you can refer us to?
I set it up the other day and see the hold over information etc. I have not had the chance to test it out yet. I will link some videos I have seen.

How tight is the eye relief? I don't hunt at night just wanting to record my hunts during the day.

Thanks
Jon
I feel its tight, my eyebrow touches the rubber eyecup. For me, what I see through viewfinder is not as sharp as the image on shown on my tablet. I purchased mined to reside on a dedicated rifle and for a specific feature night vision. I added a zip tie to the focus ring on the objective. The upright tail helps keep my hand from blocking the IR light. Adjusting the focus at night with my left hand blocked the IR beam, hence the zip tie. Circumstances and cold weather have tempered my zeal. Awaiting warmer Spring and Summer nights to put the Zulus to the pesting test.

I feel its tight, my eyebrow touches the rubber eyecup. For me, what I see through viewfinder is not as sharp as the image on shown on my tablet. I purchased mined to reside on a dedicated rifle and for a specific feature night vision. I added a zip tie to the focus ring on the objective. The upright tail helps keep my hand from blocking the IR light. Adjusting the focus at night with my left hand blocked the IR beam, hence the zip tie. Circumstances and cold weather have tempered my zeal. Awaiting warmer Spring and Summer nights to put the Zulus to the pesting test.
I take the rubber eye piece off on all my night scopes the exposed light has never spooked any game just my preference. I actually find it opposite the I screen image always seems a tad better than the video playback.

Reactions: L.Leon
I take the rubber eye piece off on all my night scopes the exposed light has never spooked any game just my preference. I actually find it opposite the I screen image always seems a tad better than the video playback.
When using a Wraith Mini lent to me by @Redtick12, on my first night outing I was skunked because I didn’t use the rubber eyecup. The reflection from the screen off my eyeball spooked the rats. The second outing with my eye plastered to the eyecup? The rats were not so lucky. Am currently finding the focus to be quite finicky on my Zulus; and will post an honest, users’ assessment after I’ve given it a fair chance. That said, it could never be a primary scope in my stable, particularly for daytime use. I purchased it for nighttime pesting and it’s how I will ultimately judge mine.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore