Arken Zulus First Testing Mini Review....

Right but which did you choose that was willing to ship to the US. I have asked a few and all said they couldn't.
Ive ordered, paid for, but have not yet received a shipping confirmation.
Its been 3 days,,,
Stay tuned.
I was shocked to see that unlike the U.S. dealers web site, most over-seas dealers web sites , already have the 3-12 Zulus in stock and available now!
Same with 20 MOA and 35 MOA mounting options.

Ive ordered, paid for, but have not yet received a shipping confirmation.
Its been 3 days,,,
Stay tuned.
I was shocked to see that unlike the U.S. dealers web site, most over-seas dealers web sites , already have the 3-12 Zulus in stock and available now!
Same with 20 MOA and 35 MOA mounting options.
Where did you order it what is the shop? The 3-12 is pre-order not available yet

Right but which did you choose that was willing to ship to the US. I have asked a few and all said they couldn't.
Are you in contact with the U.S. dealer?
Do they reply to your e-mail??
If so, could you ask them if consumers in the U.S. will ever be able to order a 3-12 Zulus with a included 20 MOA mount?
Their web site fails to even mention either .
Anywhere else in the world is already able to get their hands on a in stock 3-12 Zulus with options for the MOA base, , but not here in the U.S.!
Thanks.

They do not this is the a few times now it has been asked where you have ordered overseas, I would like to see where you see it in stock because they are not being released until mid to end April. As for the mounts yes the UK had them and I have seen reports of US guys being able to order some from the UK. The US will get them just not sure when as they are still trying to figure what will sell and what won't.

Reactions: Airgun Al
They do not this is the a few times now it has been asked where you have ordered overseas, I would like to see where you see it in stock because they are not being released until mid to end April. As for the mounts yes the UK had them and I have seen reports of US guys being able to order some from the UK. The US will get them just not sure when as they are still trying to figure what will sell and what won't.
Your right.
But the different MOA mounts, and Zulus 5-25 are indeed in stock and available now.

Yes those are available in the UK at some stores. The mounts are as well and they are working on getitng the mounts here, they are not here yet but they do have them coming no eta.
I got tired of waiting an ordered a 5-25 Zulus with a 35 MOA mount, from an over-seas vendor.
It said they were in stock.
I paid for and receioved a order confirmation, but no shipping information.
Im holding my breath...
Not sure if they will ship to USA or not.
Its been 3 days, and still no shipping comfirmation.
No refund either, so I guess no news, is good news.
Time will tell.