Arken Zulus 0, 20, and 35 MOA Mounts - Short or Long for FX Crown?

Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
Apparently, Now if you order a Zulus direct from the manufactures web site, they now offer consumers in United States , a total of 6 mounting options, including long and short mount versions with 0 moa, 20 moa , and 35 MOA options built into the mount.

The FX Crown would be my primary rifle used, but I also plan on moving the Zulus to other rifles as well.
Its a Mark 1 FX Crown, and has 0 moa built into its dovetail rail.

Based on what others have experienced here, Im leaning toward the 35 MOA mounting option, and probably the LONG version.

Are there any FX Crown / Zulus owners that could confirm the 35 MOA LONG mount combination?

Thanks in advance.

Had the 35 option been available when I ordered mine it is what I would have gone with . As you know I added another 20 onto the existing 20 rail on my Panthera. The lrf box is now at the crosshair instead of wayyyy above.
Now I'm able to range at a higher magnification.
Tell me again...
Which rifle are you useing?
Would you suggest the LONG or SHORT mount for your particular rifle?

20240324_152656.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Airgun Al
Had the 35 option been available when I ordered mine it is what I would have gone with . As you know I added another 20 onto the existing 20 rail on my Panthera. The lrf box is now at the crosshair instead of wayyyy above.
Now I'm able to range at a higher magnification.
I appriciate your info.
Apparently there are 2 different web sites - arkenoptics.com and arkenopticsUSA.com

2 weeks ago, I could visit Arkens main web site (arkenoptics.com) and choose from a variety of differnt mounting options. (OMOA, 20MOA, and 35MOA)
But now if I go to arkenoptics.com it automaticaly directs me over to a different web site, (arkenopticsUSA.com) , and there are no ordering options for the different mounts. Strange.

I would much prefer the 35 MOA mount option. Id even be willing to pay additional shipping, and order a ZULUS from overseas, if I could get the 35 MOA mount included with it, but as it stands right now, that no longer seems to be an option, without ordering an additional mount seperately, and I dont even see the optional mounts available at arkenopticsusa.com
I sent Arken a e-mail earlier this week and have not yet received a reply as of yet.

Seems like a great product, but not very easy to order with the correct mount!

Arkenoptics.com has the 35 moa mounts (and others) listed as options, but my computer almost immediantly transfers me over to arkenopticsusa.com and the MOA mounts are NOT available there.

Strange, as last week their web site was working properly for me.

Im not sure if its my computer only, or not??

Anyone else attempt going to Arkenoptics.com only then to be transfered to arkenopticsUSA.com ?

I ordered a Zulus from a company overseas.
This will delay shipping a few days, but Im in no hurry, and it was a little less expensive.
The main reason I ordered from over seas, is because they offer the 0 MOA, 20 MOA mount, and the 35 MOA mounts as options.
What company is allowing you to ship to the states? As you are correct the mounts are being made but import and production is at a slower rate coming to the US. I have seen the mounts being ordered from the UK but not a unit?

I ordered a Zulus from a company overseas.
This will delay shipping a few days, but Im in no hurry, and it was a little less expensive.
The main reason I ordered from over seas, is because they offer the 0 MOA, 20 MOA mount, and the 35 MOA mounts as options.
I'm pretty sure your zulus and all Pard008 bases are the same..Not that it matters but at least there are multiple mounting options.. Been out for awile.. I'm A fan of.the Zulus...About half the weight of my current set up.. Good luck with you Zulus😀

There are several options, depending on if you want the included 0 MOA plus another mount, or just a different mount.
Both of these have the new 3-12 in stock as well as the 5-20

For example:

What company is allowing you to ship to the states? As you are correct the mounts are being made but import and production is at a slower rate coming to the US. I have seen the mounts being ordered from the UK but not a unit?
Unfortunately, Arkens main website (arkenoptics.com) seems to be hacked.
As I mentioned last week...If you attempt to go to Arkens main web site, you automaticly get deflected to arkenopticsUSA.com, not arkenoptics.com
Then once you get to the usa site, Arkens new products are not available, or completely out of stock, and they do not reply to e-mail.
Yet other Arken dealers around the world, have no website issues, answer e-mail, and show plenty of new, and old products in stock.
Too many wierd things going on with the USA dealer, in my opinion.

Unfortunately, Arkens main website (arkenoptics.com) seems to be hacked.
As I mentioned last week...If you attempt to go to Arkens main web site, you automaticly get deflected to arkenopticsUSA.com, not arkenoptics.com
Then once you get to the usa site, Arkens new products are not available, or completely out of stock, and they do not reply to e-mail.
Yet other Arken dealers around the world, have no website issues, answer e-mail, and show plenty of new, and old products in stock.
Too many wierd things going on with the USA dealer, in my opinion.
It's not a hack it's an automatic re-direct since your US based. The import laws and stuff are a pain to get here with stuff like that. There was a huge delay with the iray lrf for months being held up due to import issues. The US is a small base of team and got big fast and trying to keep up. With time it will start to get better.