Arken or Element

Never heard of an Element Nexus 4-24x.

They are usually 5-20x50. Only the Nexus made in Japan. All other lower models are Chinese.

Be aware that the current Arken brand of scopes have a 25 yard minimum focus parallax. All are Chinese.

Arkens are also very heavy if weight or a heavier rifle matters by adding a noticeable amount of weight to your rifle by close to 40 additional ounces that's 2 and a half more pounds of weoght added with out scope mounts.

Again since they are made in China and it may be hit or miss whether you receive a good one or not this is a true fact.

Even the EP5 which supposedly has Jap glass are still made in China just so you know how quality control is over there.

If you can live with the significant extra weight and 25 yard minimum focus and pray you get a good one then the SH4 4-16x and EP5 5-25x appear to specifically be the nicer models.

A friend owns the SH4s in 4-16x and 6-24x and either his 6-24x is one of the bad ones or it just plain sucks compared next to the 4-16x version. Speaking of poor image quality when trying to use at the higher magnification.

Life time warranty is only as good as if the company still being in business in the future when you need to swap scopes with new ones under warranty. I do not believe they repair them. They cost cheap enough to give customers brand new replacements.

Speculating a cost factor of 1/4 of their selling price for warranty allowances and good money profits for the company owner and dealers and YouTube affiliates that get referral paid outs.

It's a relatively new company so it's good to be aware of this fact in case one day there's no longer any warranty offered for the brand.

The Element Nexus 5-20x50 EHR1CMOA is currently selling for $1099 at Optics Planet.

There may be a wait time for this one. Best to call.

Or just wait till DVOR has the Nexus on sale with different reticle options for $999 again as they did a month or so ago.

Another high end option is the Trijicon Ten Mile 6-24x50 specs show 10 yard focus on sale eight now at DVOR for $895 regular $1399. Made in Japan.

Camera Land NY has 40 yard minimum focus Sightrin S3 series Japan made 6-24x56 on sale price range $649 and $699.

Both Trijicon and Sightron S3s are second focal plane if that matters.

A good alternative almost compared to the Nexus is the Sightron S Tac FFP 4-20x50 with illuminated reticle and Zero stop.

They are not Chinese made but made in Philippines and currently on sale at Camera Land NY for $449 to $499 regular $789.

There are cheaper SFP S Tacs non illuminated and no zero stop on sale for much cheaper too

All of the S Tac have 10 yard minimum focus.

Nicest Chinese made scope that I am aware of since I haven't yet received my 34mm Vector Continental is the Burris Signature HD 5-25x50. 25 yard focus illuminated FFP zero stop 24 oz. Get the 6.5 Creedmore. Burris has a no bs forever warranty. 

On sale at Midway USA for $598 add to cart to see the cheapest sale price and they usually offer free shipping and free returns. Some times can just look up coupon codes on line for further discount or free shipping if not autimatic.

You may be pleasantly surprised comparing this Burris Signature HD to your Element Nexus. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022349792

Here is a YouTube comparison to the Japan made Trijicon Ten Mile.

https://youtu.be/ZG8cBc-MHqw

Never heard of an Element Nexus 4-24x.

They are usually 5-20x50. Only the Nexus made in Japan. All other lower models are Chinese.

Be aware that the current Arken brand of scopes have a 25 yard minimum focus parallax. All are Chinese.

Arkens are also very heavy if weight or a heavier rifle matters by adding a noticeable amount of weight to your rifle by close to 40 additional ounces that's 2 and a half more pounds of weoght added with out scope mounts.

Again since they are made in China and it may be hit or miss whether you receive a good one or not this is a true fact.

Even the EP5 which supposedly has Jap glass are still made in China just so you know how quality control is over there.

If you can live with the significant extra weight and 25 yard minimum focus and pray you get a good one then the SH4 4-16x and EP5 5-25x appear to specifically be the nicer models.

A friend owns the SH4s in 4-16x and 6-24x and either his 6-24x is one of the bad ones or it just plain sucks compared next to the 4-16x version. Speaking of poor image quality when trying to use at the higher magnification.

Life time warranty is only as good as if the company still being in business in the future when you need to swap scopes with new ones under warranty. I do not believe they repair them. They cost cheap enough to give customers brand new replacements.

Speculating a cost factor of 1/4 of their selling price for warranty allowances and good money profits for the company owner and dealers and YouTube affiliates that get referral paid outs.

It's a relatively new company so it's good to be aware of this fact in case one day there's no longer any warranty offered for the brand.

The Element Nexus 5-20x50 EHR1CMOA is currently selling for $1099 at Optics Planet.

There may be a wait time for this one. Best to call.

Or just wait till DVOR has the Nexus on sale with different reticle options for $999 again as they did a month or so ago.

Another high end option is the Trijicon Ten Mile 6-24x50 specs show 10 yard focus on sale eight now at DVOR for $895 regular $1399. Made in Japan.

Camera Land NY has 40 yard minimum focus Sightrin S3 series Japan made 6-24x56 on sale price range $649 and $699.

Both Trijicon and Sightron S3s are second focal plane if that matters.

A good alternative almost compared to the Nexus is the Sightron S Tac FFP 4-20x50 with illuminated reticle and Zero stop.

They are not Chinese made but made in Philippines and currently on sale at Camera Land NY for $449 to $499 regular $789.

There are cheaper SFP S Tacs non illuminated and no zero stop on sale for much cheaper too

All of the S Tac have 10 yard minimum focus.

Nicest Chinese made scope that I am aware of since I haven't yet received my 34mm Vector Continental is the Burris Signature HD 5-25x50. 25 yard focus illuminated FFP zero stop 24 oz. Get the 6.5 Creedmore. Burris has a no bs forever warranty. 

On sale at Midway USA for $598 add to cart to see the cheapest sale price and they usually offer free shipping and free returns. Some times can just look up coupon codes on line for further discount or free shipping if not autimatic.

You may be pleasantly surprised comparing this Burris Signature HD to your Element Nexus. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022349792

Here is a YouTube comparison to the Japan made Trijicon Ten Mile.

https://youtu.be/ZG8cBc-MHqw

My bad. For some reason my brain always flip flops and confuses the Helix and Nexus.