• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arken Optics - new line

Here ya go

image.jpg

Here's a poor video for the degrees of rotation on the ELP4 10 to 50 yards. This may be my next FT scope! I will take it out tomorrow and sight it in.

I’d be surprised if the yardage listed on the knob actually was accurate. Most arken scopes the markings are just a suggestion. Guess you could learn your particular scope fairly easily.

I mounted the Midas TAC 6-24 with the Christmas tree reticle on my HW97 and gave it a workout and I was impressed. Great IQ and build quality…

There was one caveat however…a flock of sparrows descended upon a thick bush less than 10 meters away so I proceeded to pick them off one by one with great success. Mostly, at 6X I could just barely see the reticle sometimes. It was also nearing dark which made it worse.

Conclusion: FFP scopes need illumination for low light/low mag scenarios. That’s the only complaint that I have of the Athlon Midas TAC and that’s saying a lot! Superb scope in every other way.

If this EPL4 has close to as good IQ and performance as the Midas TAC I think I will end up with one.

Probably a 4-16 EPL4 variant…

Reactions: Uglyjohn