Arken Optics - Labor Day 2022

I get confused sometimes , The young one these days talk strange,,
That's BAD, Means that's GOOD, I could throw a few more out there but I am on my 1st cup of coffee brain fog.
While I am off subject anyone using a Tactacam 6 on a 34 mm scope?
Mike
Tactacam 6.0 does not work with the through the scope system, as I understand it. I use the Tactacam 5.0 FTS system with an Arken 34mm and it works just fine.

Ordered mine on Labor, SH4-16, like others, hadn't heard anything. Emailed them this morining Arken responded with:

Please be patient with us. We have been slammed with orders due to the sale. We are currently running a week, to a week and a half behind, add more to it if it's over the weekend. You should be receiving an email notification when your order ships, and it will also have your tracking information. Thank you for your patience and business!
Donnie K

So is that a week to a week and a half from their response today, or from the day I placed the order? Sounds intentionally vague. I understand them being out of stock, it's a great sale price, but if that's the case, say so. No big deal to wait a few more days, but if they're waiting on a shipment from China, who knows when they might arrive. I was debating between the 4-16 vs the 6-24 before placing my order, if I knew it could be weeks instead of days I'd modify my order.

Reactions: SimpleGuy
Ordered mine on Labor, SH4-16, like others, hadn't heard anything. Emailed them this morining Arken responded with:

Please be patient with us. We have been slammed with orders due to the sale. We are currently running a week, to a week and a half behind, add more to it if it's over the weekend. You should be receiving an email notification when your order ships, and it will also have your tracking information. Thank you for your patience and business!
Donnie K

So is that a week to a week and a half from their response today, or from the day I placed the order? Sounds intentionally vague. I understand them being out of stock, it's a great sale price, but if that's the case, say so. No big deal to wait a few more days, but if they're waiting on a shipment from China, who knows when they might arrive. I was debating between the 4-16 vs the 6-24 before placing my order, if I knew it could be weeks instead of days I'd modify my order.
Got a tracking 3 days ago that still says Usps awaiting item🤔

• Wow
Reactions: tibor