Arken Optics - Labor Day 2022

has any one received a order from this company..I ordered on sept 6th it said instock..had a email saying shipped but no movement..weird deal ..no responds on instagram..dont answer the phone.these pop up deals are getting a bad name to me.
never again.
Arken does have a number but doesn’t have phone call center or office staff. Still a small company. I do know they were flooded with orders with the labor sales and then extension, most likely to liquidate for a new model. I have never heard of Arken not showing up for customers. With the unbelievable deal on these scopes I would keep being patient, but an email wouldn’t hurt. I am sure your scope(s) will show up in the mail soon. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tibor
has any one received a order from this company..I ordered on sept 6th it said instock..had a email saying shipped but no movement..weird deal ..no responds on instagram..dont answer the phone.these pop up deals are getting a bad name to me.
never again.
Something doesn't sound right, I would definitely contact them right away:
Screenshot 2022-09-23 143827.jpg

never again.
Sure did, got mine 4 days after I ordered and I ordered a day after the price drop. SH4 4x16

what and when did you order?

They will deliver eventually. Its a Slow boat from china thing — they probably got swamped and ran out. Same thing happened with the black friday sale last year. It just took awhile.

I’m sure they would give you your money back too if you desire.

Sure did, got mine 4 days after I ordered and I ordered a day after the price drop. SH4 4x16

what and when did you order?

They will deliver eventually. Its a Slow boat from china thing — they probably got swamped and ran out. Same thing happened with the black friday sale last year. It just took awhile.

I’m sure they would give you your money back too if you desire.

Does this scope really weight 36oz, as the website says? Or could that be the overall package weight?