• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Arken Optic’s have won a customer!

Arken obviously feels that securing customer loyalty for life is more important than a little extra one time profit. Good for them and you...
I got the flip up like 2 times replaced an im not asking again im going with butler creek if this next replacement 3rd one btw i got 2 scopes from em front flip up always keeps buggin opens with small pressure, One day after gun was in my pack I found a scratch on the ocular of my epl4 that got me pissed for a bit but whatever its small scratch that scope is like 480 dollars the cheap flip up opened in the backpack an somehow something caused a scratch.

if the arken flip ups are coming open by themselves,
you dont have them installed correctly.

read the same thing in lots of reviews,
you have to pull them on like a tight sock,
you cant push them on.

think of it like stretching a balloon over a faucet to make water balloons.
What?, So im doing something wrong?, I slip em on like a sock then pinch the silicone on all sides like a sock what did I do wrong, If my flip up isnt seated properly it just falls off the scope completely.

What?, So im doing something wrong?, I slip em on like a sock then pinch the silicone on all sides like a sock what did I do wrong, If my flip up isnt seated properly it just falls off the scope completely.

its hard to explain.

you have to grab the lip and work it on all the way till the plastic part of the flip up seats fully on the end of the tube.

mine stay closed very well,
and take a pretty strong push to pop them open.

if the arken flip ups are coming open by themselves,
you dont have them installed correctly.

read the same thing in lots of reviews,
you have to pull them on like a tight sock,
you cant push them on.

think of it like stretching a balloon over a faucet to make water balloons.
What?, So im doing something wrong?, I slip em on like a sock then pinch the silicone all the way around, If my flip up isnt seated properly it just falls off the scope completely.
its hard to explain.

you have to grab the lip and work it on all the way till the plastic part of the flip up seats fully on the end of the tube.

mine stay closed very well,
and take a pretty strong push to pop them open.
Well some of mine work some are a little buggy I install em all the same I dont kno its whatever arken has glass an tracking thats what im there for not accesories although they are nice..