• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arken Mem. Day sale

I am confused by these emails, "Lowest Price Ever" but its the same price as the "normal" 25% Off.
I'm going to recant my post. Not only are your right about the "normal" 25% off, but now Arken is charging $10 shipping and state tax. They didn't do that on my last two scopes. So, I stand corrected. Maybe I can scare one up in the classifieds

I'm going to recant my post. Not only are your right about the "normal" 25% off, but now Arken is charging $10 shipping and state tax. They didn't do that on my last two scopes. So, I stand corrected. Maybe I can scare one up in the classifieds
I thought maybe there was something I missed lol. I mean I suppose technically its still true, "Lowest Price Ever" but its also "The Same Price Ever" ahahah. And bummer to see the added shipping and tax, but I think that was inevitable at some point. Its still a great unit at a very reasonable overall cost. I will wait another couple years before I decide to actually buy a Zulu and pay hundreds more. Future-Me can be a real sucker sometimes. 😅

I thought maybe there was something I missed lol. I mean I suppose technically its still true, "Lowest Price Ever" but its also "The Same Price Ever" ahahah. And bummer to see the added shipping and tax, but I think that was inevitable at some point. Its still a great unit at a very reasonable overall cost. I will wait another couple years before I decide to actually buy a Zulu and pay hundreds more. Future-Me can be a real sucker sometimes. 😅
You and me both!

• Haha
Reactions: MongooseV8