Arken EP5 is it worth it?

My SH2 6-24 has a oneleaf attached. I actually just bought a SH2 4-16 from Douger. It should be arriving shortly. I have an Athlon Argos 6-24. But I prefer the Arken 6-24 more.Awes
My SH2 6-24 has a oneleaf attached. I actually just bought a SH2 4-16 from Douger. It should be arriving shortly. I have an Athlon Argos 6-24. But I prefer the Arken 6-24 more.
Half to hear it thank you!
My SH2 6-24 has a oneleaf attached. I actually just bought a SH2 4-16 from Douger. It should be arriving shortly. I have an Athlon Argos 6-24. But I prefer the Arken 6-24 more.
awesome! I’m glad to hear that!

Reactions: douger
moose glad you got the athlon everyone wants a scope to make the gun they are useing perfect combo i can deal with a little weight on any gun i the field tracking is most important and good image o a great price also 4-16 i can shoot flies on a trget at 15 yards must be ok scope the ep5 is better glass at more price and bigger scope love the 4-16 for any comView attachment 282635pact gun
That looks so sweet! I was looking at the ep5 for my impact with a 700mm it’s my slug gun and it’s getting really dialed in and accurate so I wants to start pushing it out past 200 and thought the ep5 might be the better choice for that? Would appreciate your 2 cents on that. And thank you for all of your help so far.

Reactions: douger
A lot of good info in this thread with some good real world, real comparisons. Thanks. I have enjoyed my Athlons, but have been considering one of these Arkens as well, so I haven’t seen anything here that would cause me not to try one for their price. I’m looking now…

As for some saying that they aren’t for the airgun market… many of us don’t shoot under 20-25 yards, so I wouldn’t pay much attention to broad comments like that. I only shoot under that for FT, and that requires a different type of scope because it is a specific type of shooting. You pick up the tool for your specific needs. That is why there is such a very wide range of scopes. Get what fits what you need.

great scopes you wont find a better scope for the price range 100 percent tracking nice clear glass sh4-gen 2 still good scopes and now they are side focus to 20 yards so very nice of your shooting shorter distances View attachment 282528
Have a fellow shooter who just bought one. Tried shooting it at 25 yards and will not focus at that range. Focus is ok farther out. Lifetime warranty...but no way to contact them..Hes been trying..Go to their website and look.
Except by email. I would stay away from a product that you can't actually talk to someone to get resolved....we all know how email correspondence works..

For the money, it's really hard to beat. Punches up into the $800-1000 range, for the most part.

Bright, clear glass, so if you don't mind the weight...it's a great choice.

Video still capture but still looks damn good
View attachment 282487
wonderful demo , for the product , a real life demo Thankyou Stan in Kentucky

Last edited:
Reviews are okay but usually someone takes a product straight from the factory out of the box, and reviews it. Long term experience is a much better way to evaluate any product. Here is one on Arken:

Nice I love seeing these videos that are after use and abuse! Thank you for posting it for me to see!

It was drop shipped directly from Arken. You shouldn’t doubt that I do my research before buying. Douger is a stand up guy, and has never done wrong by me. I don’t see what your gripe is!
The Arken “no questions asked” warranty is transferable anyway, so even if I bought it used, I’d be covered!
I posted about a shooter in our group who has a Arken scope that won't focus at 25 yards let alone 20. He emailed them earlier this week, because they have no phone number to call about warranty issues. No other way to contact them beside email? That alone would be a deal breaker for me.

I posted about a shooter in our group who has a Arken scope that won't focus at 25 yards let alone 20. He emailed them earlier this week, because they have no phone number to call about warranty issues. No other way to contact them beside email? That alone would be a deal breaker for me.
Reach out to Douger. I’m sure he can help.

You are being a party pooper. The whole point of this forum is to ask questions like his!
if you don’t have anything constructive to offer, just don’t post. Easy!
What the hell are you talking about? Would it be right to follow your own advice? You guys on here get beside yourselves alot!

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? Would it be right to follow your own advice? You guys on here get beside yourselves alot!
Last time I checked, I was being constructive to the OP. you weren’t.
There’s too many of you out there that would rather flame a new member for asking a simple question this forum is designed for, than actually take 2mins to answer said questions. Again, if you have no knowledge of the subject at hand, or feel the need to flame, move along!
YouTube, whether the vids OR the comments area, is not the most productive place fo find answers.

Last time I checked, I was being constructive to the OP. you weren’t.
There’s too many of you out there that would rather flame a new member for asking a simple question this forum is designed for, than actually take 2mins to answer said questions. Again, if you have no knowledge of the subject at hand, or feel the need to flame, move along!
YouTube, whether the vids OR the comments area, is not the most productive place fo find answers.
Just move on and shutup last time I checked I was grown and could say whatever I wanted. If you don't like it just again take your own advice. Don't know who made you the overseer of the forum

Have a fellow shooter who just bought one. Tried shooting it at 25 yards and will not focus at that range. Focus is ok farther out. Lifetime warranty...but no way to contact them..Hes been trying..Go to their website and look.
Except by email. I would stay away from a product that you can't actually talk to someone to get resolved....we all know how email correspondence works..
all you have to do is contact arken they will sure look inti the issue [email protected]
reach out to me with information ill see what i can do for you

Reactions: Richieg
Just move on and shutup last time I checked I was grown and could say whatever I wanted. If you don't like it just again take your own advice. Don't know who made you the overseer of the forum
I think your stay here in the forum will be a short one. Your Combative posting style will get old.