Arizona

Im in Chandler. I hit four peaks now and then but you have to go quite aways up because of all the powder burners who set up to target shoot. Or you can go down to the bottom of the 401 road ( just a little ways in on four peaks road). Sycamore Creek is ok as well, but you will need a 4x4 to get away from all the dirt bikes and ATVs. Four Peaks can get very busy also with dirt bikes and ATVs. Still a good area if you hoof it off trail a ways and/or go farther up the main road. I try to go during the week if I can. Not to much going on most of the time. Still will be a few others around, just not as many as the weekend.

It would be great to get into a farm for some pesting. One thing I have noticed is that a good number of these farms are smack dab in a location where the vehicle traffic is horrendous. I could see this being an issue for some. 

I do a good amount of hiking and mountain biking. There are some really nice locations but I do not think that shooting an air gun is permitted. Places like Haws or Usery for example. Just to many people out and about.

Yeah Elbow these farms are interesting, but with a good 22 caliber it could be covered easily. There is a local guy who has some farms he shoots and they are in the middle of the suburbs. There is one off of the 202 east and the farmer had a bad run in with a couple of guys shooting some 30 caliber airguns which is way over kill and he won't allow anyone to shoot his farm. I even offered to go 177 and he declined.