• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Arizona State FT Championship report - Sept 19 Mormon Lake, AZ

What a fantastic location you have, we are all jealous. Great match Mark and Larry and all the helpers. Some fantastic shooting by a lot of people, congratulations to you all.

That said, I can't believe that all you guys couldn't beat a girl shooting a wimpy gun............................... I know Bill lost because he is a gentleman 😂

Just kidding, Lauren is a force to be reckoned with. She schooled us all in Oregon and I suspect she is not done yet. Hope to see many of you at the CA State match in October

Jim in Sacramento

Thanks to you, Mark, for your contributions as well. It was a tremendous amount of organizing, hauling, target maintenance, and other details that made it possible.... or at least easier on the rest of us. We APPRECIATE it.

It WAS a FUN course, I thought ! Thanks to Steve, Kent, Cole, and Dan for an interesting and challenging match.

Hope to see some of you at the Southwest American FT in S Phoenix next weekend. Bring your shade !!!

Bob

Thanks much to Airgunners of Arizona for putting on a very well run, challenging and fun Tournament. 
I’ve been hearing how great fun FT is for a few years now. The camaraderie, the challenge, and the enjoyment of spending a couple of days with a great club. 
Very rarely after something is built up in your mind does it turn out to be as good as you thought. Well, this was even better. You guys set the bar very high for my first FT competition. Thank you. Looking forward to the next time!

Mike

Thanks to all you guys for those kind words.

For what it is worth, in order for something like this to come together as well as it does, year after year, it is a TEAM EFFORT. We are blessed to have a fantastic team.

It is, at times, tedious, tiresome, and frustrating, but when you see the results and realize that so many shooters both enjoy and benefit from the efforts, it makes it all worthwhile.

Mike, I am glad that you experienced this match for your first match. all we do is dangle the bait, you have to set the hook. I think field target has reeled you in. You will be hard pressed to find a finer group of people, shooters, and friends......even if we do get on each others nerves from time to time.....LOL

Mark