• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arizona checking in.

Hello Everyone,

I am originally from Chicago where I was with the Cook County Sheriff's Dept for about 10 years, then a firefighter for 6. I moved out to AZ a few years back to start a new career in tech. I jumped headfirst into air rifles about a year ago after many many years of powder burners. Why didn't I do it sooner? I am addicted !!

Joined the site to explore some info on farm/ranch pest shooting (I lived in WI for a bit and remember those guys hated pigeons) as well as meet some great like-minded people.

I have been shooting a Hatsan Bullboss in .22 and just got my Edgun Leshiy 2 in.22, a 15th wedding anniversary gift.

Thank you and I look forward to being part of this community.

Hey Officer Bogus, I was a Police Officer for 25 years with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept, before that, the USAF for 8 years. If youre in the Phoenix area, check out the Airgunners of Arizona, and the Phoenix Air gun club. Both are stellar clubs with great people and tons of knowledge. If youre into Field Target shooting, both of those clubs have monthly matches and theyre on different weekends of the month. Airgunnersofarizona.org and Phoenix airgun club have websites for info. Im sure Mark K. of Airgunners of Arizona (Secretary) or Garrett K (Pres of Phoenix club) will chime in with more info. Airguns of Arizona is a good place to buy guns if you live near or in Phoenix, stop on by there. If youre somewhere else in Arizona, well I guess youre gonna drive a lkittle. I live in Lake Havasu City and used to drive 3 hours to Ben Avery range to shoot or 3.5 hrs to Rio Salado range in Phoenix, to shoot every month. Wow what a beautiful spot to shoot. I am now headed to Pensacola Florida next week, to get out of these 120 degree summer days, and get to beautiful beaches, and good fishin, and NO State Income Tax. Good luck brother, enjoy Arizona........BC