ARGUS 60W Valve Help

Hello can anyone help me and measure this distance that i marked?

i did some change in this section but my accuracy was bad i want know to original distance of this part. thanks

photo_2021-04-28_14-10-43.1621443653.jpg

I’m not familiar with that particular model but if the disc is used to tension the valve spring, we can speak in generalities...

For a regulated rifle, the valve spring tension does not play a critical role. It does influence the dwell so you may find that you need to tweak the hammer spring tension to bring the state of tune back into balance (approx 97% of max velocity). But aside from that, just make sure the poppet has a little pressure helping to keep it seated. If you can push on the stem with your thumb and get it to move without hurting yourself, it’s about right.

In that case, is it possible the ports became misaligned during reassembly? Either the valve's exhaust port or the barrel port? One might be partially blocked.

Either that or something like a transfer port seal or breech/bolt seal is bad, thus all the air is not being delivered to the pellet. Are you getting a puff of air when firing, or have you noticed that it is louder after reassembly?