N/A ARES AIRGUNS

Has anyone had experience good or bad with this company? I purchased a RAINSON EDGE WOOD several weeks ago and instead of wood I was sent camo. Sent emails and they were nice enough to offer to replace the stock. Today I received the wood stock and it is cracked. Even looks as though someone had tried to glue it back on the inside of stock at bottle . I really like the rifle but I feel like I am fighting a loosing battle over getting what I paid for. I emailed them today and I am waiting for a response. Just wondering if anyone has any experience good or bad.

cracked stock 3.jpg

CRACK2.jpg

cracked stock 1.jpg

cracked stock 2.jpg

CRACK.jpg

Ares, Keith has been very responsive and good to me. I've dealt with and communicated with him multiple times this month. He was quick to respond, we spoke on the phone, I had post sale questions, I was very happy. Try emailing him and ask him to call you. I would send the link to this string, that should get you a response! BTW - your desk is a mess, it looks like mine 🤣

WGD I have had no contact with a KEITH but have many emails back and forth with Zachary Matthews. I first received wrong rifle- ordered wood stock received camo stock. After emailing them they were very nice and going to send wood stock with return label for me to return camo stock. No problem but then I get an email they would not send wood stock till I returned camo stock at my expense but they wood send some mags and pellets for my inconvenience and expense. Finally they sent a return label and I found a box and returned stock. I also had the brass fill nipple blow apart and when I sent them images they accused me of breaking it. They wanted me to return rifle but I already disposed of box and have started modding it to my likings. When I reached out to Zachary about the stock being broken and looking like someone had tried to glue it and how to exchange it for a new stock he responded to return entire rifle. I again sent another email reminding him I did not have a box and that I have already started modifications to rifle and all I want is a good wood stock I have received no response from anyone. If you could help me get in touch with Keith I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry for being long winded but I have purchased over 150 air rifles and except for 1 time getting 1 DOA and returning it I have never had this much trouble to make my order right. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Crushed Ramen and super glue to the rescue.

Joke aside, that is very unacceptable. Not sure I'd put the blame on the company or some employee that mishandled the stock and didn't wanna lose their job so attempted to fix it. Ultimately that would come down to how they respond/handle the situation, but I wouldn't toss an entire company under the bus due to potentially an employees oversight/negligence/mishandling.

-Matt

I am not trying to bad mouth the company but simply trying to resolve the issue and get the stock I paid for. True I was upset that they insinuated that I broke the fill port and the several different messages I received about how to return the wrong stock. I just feel like they are not steeping up to correct the issue but just wanting to ignore the mistakes that are made. I even told them that mistakes happen but we need to correct them. Now no answer from them.

UPDATE- 10 days later and no resolution. Seller offered to refund if I return rifle but he knows I have no box to return it in and at this point I only want a stock undamaged as I paid for. Unfortunately he chooses to ignore my email and just hope it goes away. I do not think that is very good customer service as I manage a multi million dollar collision center and customer satisfaction is number 1. I will try other avenues to get this resolved possibly file a complaint with EBAY. Will update once this is resolved.

UPDATE- 10 days later and no resolution. Seller offered to refund if I return rifle but he knows I have no box to return it in and at this point I only want a stock undamaged as I paid for. Unfortunately he chooses to ignore my email and just hope it goes away. I do not think that is very good customer service as I manage a multi million dollar collision center and customer satisfaction is number 1. I will try other avenues to get this resolved possibly file a complaint with EBAY. Will update once this is resolved.
Ebay will rule in the buyers favor and refund you.