Are you using Patchworm products and customer service?

I've read good things about Patchworm products to clean my air pistol and rifle barrels so I placed an order with them and received a partial order, do they have a customer service telephone number? I've decided that regardless of how good their products are I will not deal with them because I'm unable to contact them via a telephone number. I should have received an email from them telling me that I was receiving a partial order but that didn't happen. I received a package from them thinking it was a complete order. I picked up their .22 caliber cleaning kit through Pyramyd Air not knowing I could order directly from Patchworm. I received the kit and promptly lost the little plastic Head part that slides over the string, I went to their website and ordered 3 of them plus patches and other cleaning products but I did not receive the .22 Heads in my order, I've written to them and I'm hoping it'll ship as a second package. I can't use their cleaning kit without the Head. I'm not tolerant of poor customer service regardless how much I like a product. What products are you using to clean your barrels?

I am using the Patchworm kit with the optional felt buttons. I really like this kit as it does a very good cleaning job for my many calibers.

I had one of those buttons get away from me. Spent too much time looking for it, but finally did find it. I leave a patch over the button now until ready to swap caliber.

I hope you get the kit sorted out with PA and stick with it. It is a great cleaning kit.

It does look like they offer spare buttons and contact info 20/20 Concepts PatchWorm

I ordered a kit and a can of oil from them a couple weeks ago. It was shipped the next day but when it arrived the plastic case for the kit was broke from impact with the can. 
I emailed them a message at 6pm mountain time. I didn’t expect a reply for a couple days but they responded 30 minutes later. They were generally Concerned and apologetic offering the replace anything damaged. I received a new case a couple days later. Great costumer service in my opinion.