• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are you happy with your collection?

Over 100 airguns in the past 5 years, not a one of them I MUST keep. Buy, try, sell, repeat. I have maybe 2-dozen "in stock" at the moment.

airpistols2021b.1644153023.jpg
toomangunsjune2021a.1644153080.jpg

But I kinda feel that way about everything. Do-dads just don't thrill me just for the sake of collecting them. You won't find me with a display of State-themed spoons or a box of dusty LPs.

Still, the ones I'll sell last are a Diana 350 mag and the Daisy 753s. Both airguns. Something I can shoot daily. 

frankNdaisy_nightshoot002.1644152787.jpg

All my powder-burners were lost in a boating accident, now I just EDC a pistol.

myEDCoct2021a.1644153107.jpg

But yeah, "happy with the collection" will never happen. Changes almost monthly. :)

#pdxfrank

Over 100 airguns in the past 5 years, not a one of them I MUST keep. Buy, try, sell, repeat. I have maybe 2-dozen "in stock" at t

#pdxfrank

I bought over 100 also. Modern and vintage.But I rarely sold any. I'm not happy about the hoarding! I gotta trim the herd this year. I've had the prewar BSA bug. The Webley bug. The Crosman co2 bug. The Weihrauch/Beeman bug. Other bugs. Too many bugs!