• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are these new FX gauges?

They look different or am I late?
16083360608288669202132677496143.1608336084.jpg

There is no data that indicates that the "new" FX gauges are made by Wika. To answer your question; Yes, this is the new(est) FX gauge. This is on my Maverick.

20201208_180148.1608347706.jpg

OP was referring to the larger Impact gauges . . . the gauges on the Maverick are smaller and don't look like the Impact gauges (this is one of the things I really didn't like about the Maverick). The black FX Impact gauges look very similar to the WIKA gauges with the exception of the black face (instead of white) and, of course, the FX branding.

There is no data that indicates that the "new" FX gauges are made by Wika. To answer your question; Yes, this is the new(est) FX gauge. This is on my Maverick.

20201208_180148.1608347706.jpg

OP was referring to the larger Impact gauges . . . the gauges on the Maverick are smaller and don't look like the Impact gauges (this is one of the things I really didn't like about the Maverick). The black FX Impact gauges look very similar to the WIKA gauges with the exception of the black face (instead of white) and, of course, the FX branding.

You are correct, my bad. You are correct about the 23mm Maverick gauges too. I replaced my Impact gauges with Wika and am very happy I did.

My impact which is the MK2 pre power plenum silver and black edition came with both gages at 250 bar max. I have two Wika gages on the bench that read to 315 BAR, but I’m liking the fact that I just run till the needle hits 250 at the end of its run and I know it’s at factory spec fill. I think when I ever do replace the fill gage I’ll replace it with the Wika that only goes to 250.

it would be sweet if Wika came out with a gage that maxes out at 200 BAR. The in between increments would be finer, and 99.99% of reg settings are 160 and under anyway.

If anyone had purchased an impact brand new in an MK2 without the power plenum, with both FX gages maxed at 250, post up here the month you bought it. I’m curious as to which year it was produced.

My impact which is the MK2 pre power plenum silver and black edition came with both gages at 250 bar max. I have two Wika gages on the bench that read to 315 BAR, but I’m liking the fact that I just run till the needle hits 250 at the end of its run and I know it’s at factory spec fill. I think when I ever do replace the fill gage I’ll replace it with the Wika that only goes to 250.

it would be sweet if Wika came out with a gage that maxes out at 200 BAR. The in between increments would be finer, and 99.99% of reg settings are 160 and under anyway.

If anyone had purchased an impact brand new in an MK2 without the power plenum, with both FX gages maxed at 250, post up here the month you bought it. I’m curious as to which year it was produced.

Bigragu, I was just thinking the same thing with my regulator gauges on the Maverick and MK3. To small for the 300bar range and not accurate. I ordered the Wika 23mm 250 bar gauges for each. 1st reg for the MK3 and the 2nd reg for the Maverick. Very happy now.

I have no experience with the original MK1 gauges on my Impact as they were upgraded to black face and were not very accurate. 28mm Wika 315bar solved that problem.