Are these guys legit?

Maybe everyone should block him. 😂 😂 😂 What an idiot.
really no need. the troll tucked his tail and ran after trying to slam the pellet shop

From doopdogs profile: Joined Jul 1, 2022Last seen Jul 4, 2022

So the loser joined to badmouth and then once exposed never returned unless it was with an alt.

This is a classic example of why I pay attention to age of a thread and try not to resurrect them unless its good info.

Reactions: L.Leon and oledawg
Heck even regular firearms come with an empty shell in the case showing its been tested smh.

ugg just noticed this thread is nearly a year old that got revived. Oh well my comments still stand.
Sometimes history is good to have, it gives one perspective. It's obvious the the OP has an issue or ten.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
really no need. the troll tucked his tail and ran after trying to slam the pellet shop

From doopdogs profile: Joined Jul 1, 2022Last seen Jul 4, 2022

So the loser joined to badmouth and then once exposed never returned unless it was with an alt.

This is a classic example of why I pay attention to age of a thread and try not to resurrect them unless its good info.
Sorry. I couldn't resist tossing a comment into this one. I'm in Alaska and the Pellet Shop has been very helpful and reliable for me.

Reactions: MysticalDragon