Are these guys legit?

AEA is a well known manufacturer of airguns. Seems your link is to their home page. You'd probably find better deals @ some of the major companies that carry AEA guns. Yes, legit.

I know who AEA is. There are many dealers carrying AEA with AEA in their url, that I don't know who is the direct source for the US market. 

@Spike_9 Utah Airguns and Fox Air Power are trusted sources according what reputable AGN members have posted about obtaining AEA airguns. I’m not familiar with a lot of other sites selling them. Fox Air Power was the first US dealer that I came across when I started looking into AEA guns. If you’re unsure about where to shop consider PMing reputable AGN members that own these guns and inquire about where they purchased theirs. Recently @Kaylaindy has reviewed a few AEAs. Maybe start with him. 

Yes, do not buy a gun from

The Pellet Shop​

Unless ,you want to be the blame for any issues with the gun no matter what the issue maybe it is the customers fault if a refund is desired .
They will take 30% of your amount of the total price and leave you with nothing ,if you want a refund on the gun.
They shoot and test the gun it is called "NEW" .If you shoot and test the gun its called used even if its within in hrs. of receiving item.

Last edited:

The Pellet Shop​

Unless ,you want to be the blame for any issues with the gun no matter what the issue maybe it is the customers fault if a refund is desired .
They will take 30% of your amount of the total price and leave you with nothing ,if you want a refund on the gun.
They shoot and test the gun it is called "NEW" .If you shoot and test the gun its called used even if its within in hrs. of receiving item.

This is just not true. Any COMPETENT air gun dealer is going to function test the rifles. Check out airgunsofmichigan and one of his last reviews on his M3, he asked FX to send him a rifle direct off the shelf NOT function tested and it needed to be "fixed" after I think? the first day of use.

Utah Airguns has an option for free function testing, I will always check that box if its an option.

My Alpha Wolf from High Pressure Pneumatics too was function tested.

As far as @thepelletshop goes, I have not ordered any rifles from Bin but know people who have and have had fantastic experiences, I am sure I will at some point in time due to his customer service alone, I have placed 5 orders with Bin and each time his customer service exceeded my expectations from the last transaction.

Reactions: MysticalDragon

The Pellet Shop​

Yeah ok you joined 44 minutes ago to post this. I can just about bet you are the one who a cpl weeks ago was complaining about a slightly nicked stock and blew The pellet shop up on here because he took a weekend to respond. I remember you went on to get blown up by every member from here that responded to that thread after BIN told their side. In which they offered to replace the stock or give you a discount. Nice try the pellet shop is an excellent source and a great place.

Yeah ok you joined 44 minutes ago to post this. I can just about bet you are the one who a cpl weeks ago was complaining about a slightly nicked stock and blew AEA up on here because he took a weekend to respond. I remember you went on to get blown up by every member from here that responded to that thread after BIN told their side. Nice try the pellet shop is an excellent source and a great place.

I reported this guy because I too had the same thoughts!

The Pellet Shop​

COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER POST

HERES WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

-Customer bought a gun (HP SS). Yes the gun is harder to cock (so as every other AEA Carbine series due to its heavily compressed hammer spring)

-Customer calls me and tell me the gun doesn't cycle correctly, it shoots 3-4 times before it doesn't cycle. I asked the customer what's his fill pressure? He couldn't tell me exactly what is the fill pressure. At first he states its "BEFORE THE RED". The red on the gun is 300 bar. the gun operates at 250 Bar. Then i asked him again exactly what's the exact pressure, he says its in the middle", finally after asking AGAIN, he reads the pressure and says its around 2500 PSI. Keep in mind the guns working pressure is from 250 Bar to 150 Bar. That's a ending pressure of roughly 2200 PSI. I informed him that starting from 2500 PSI you would only get about 3-5 shots if you're lucky before it hits the ENDING pressure of 150 bar/2200 psi and it would NOT cycle properly lower then that.

-Customer then tells me that "well i don't want this gun, i don't have a machine that can pump up to 250 bar pressure, the gun is packed and ready to be sent back"

-I informed the customer that's not a manufacture defect, that's just him not having the proper equipment to run the item, he told me he doesn't want to get a proper compressor that can pump to that pressure and that he doesn't want the gun. I informed him since its out side of a defect he would incur a restocking fee and would have to send the gun back on his cost. HE AGREED

FAST FORWARD. GUN ARRIVES.
-when we received the gun we TOOK A VIDEO to show that all we did was aired the gun up to 250 bar and dryfired the gun non stop 10-15 times. NO ISSUES. We then took live rounds and ran a entire magazine through it showing that it was aired up to 250 bar and again. NO ISSUES.

-On further inspection we realized the customer sent back the gun / moderator adapter / moderator with scratches on the gun shroud, moderator adapter and moderator. He went as far as to covering up the scratches with some sort of black paint. We wiped the paint off after wards and sent him the pictures. I have attached pictures of the damaged items. You can still see some of the black paint that wasn't fully cleaned off.

IMG_1740 (1).jpg

IMG_1741 (1).jpg

IMG_1742 (1).jpg

In the end instead of charging him 30%, we charged him 25% restocking fee, instead of holding it as store credit as per policy we refunded him money. He went back and forth arguing with us that he believes it should only be 15%. The customer failed to disclose the damaged items and covered it up with some sort of paint. If he did we would have told him that he can not return the damaged items back. When we confronted him about the damages in emails he chooses to ignore the questions about the damages and keeps arguing with us about "honesty" and how this "isn't right".
We sell only new items, we take a complete loss on the scratched moderator / adapter and we would have to replace the shroud. Even after replacing the shroud the gun would be a "used gun". We cant sell the gun as new. we would NEVER sell a previously used gun as "new" that's just bad business practice and dishonest. The customer states that everything he returned was in "re sellable condition". You be the judge and tell me if you were a customer would you be happy to receive any of these items as "new"?

Again I have all the time stamped emails for proof of everything, this is the real reason of why he is upset with us. He used and abused a item, returned it damaged, try to cover it up and got upset and threaten us with bad reviews when we refused to take a loss due to his mistakes.

The Pellet Shop​

You're an idiot.

The Pellet Shop is a highly reputable AEA dealer, one of the best in my opinion.
The pellet shop is the best as far as customer service is concerned. Pretty much everybody sells it the same price but to be able to talk to somebody about a question then the pellet shop is the one that will return your call before you can finish your coffee!

Reactions: oledawg

The Pellet Shop​

They shoot and test the gun it is called "NEW" .If you shoot and test the gun its called used even if its within in hrs. of receiving

The Pellet Shop​

Have you ever bought a new car? The dealer drove it to different locations on the lot. Other people took it out for test drives while considering it. The car is still sold as "new" and it depreciates in value the minute you drive it off the lot. Restock fees are nothing new.

• Love
Reactions: MysticalDragon
COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER POST

HERES WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

-Customer bought a gun (HP SS). Yes the gun is harder to cock (so as every other AEA Carbine series due to its heavily compressed hammer spring)

-Customer calls me and tell me the gun doesn't cycle correctly, it shoots 3-4 times before it doesn't cycle. I asked the customer what's his fill pressure? He couldn't tell me exactly what is the fill pressure. At first he states its "BEFORE THE RED". The red on the gun is 300 bar. the gun operates at 250 Bar. Then i asked him again exactly what's the exact pressure, he says its in the middle", finally after asking AGAIN, he reads the pressure and says its around 2500 PSI. Keep in mind the guns working pressure is from 250 Bar to 150 Bar. That's a ending pressure of roughly 2200 PSI. I informed him that starting from 2500 PSI you would only get about 3-5 shots if you're lucky before it hits the ENDING pressure of 150 bar/2200 psi and it would NOT cycle properly lower then that.

-Customer then tells me that "well i don't want this gun, i don't have a machine that can pump up to 250 bar pressure, the gun is packed and ready to be sent back"

-I informed the customer that's not a manufacture defect, that's just him not having the proper equipment to run the item, he told me he doesn't want to get a proper compressor that can pump to that pressure and that he doesn't want the gun. I informed him since its out side of a defect he would incur a restocking fee and would have to send the gun back on his cost. HE AGREED

FAST FORWARD. GUN ARRIVES.
-when we received the gun we TOOK A VIDEO to show that all we did was aired the gun up to 250 bar and dryfired the gun non stop 10-15 times. NO ISSUES. We then took live rounds and ran a entire magazine through it showing that it was aired up to 250 bar and again. NO ISSUES.

-On further inspection we realized the customer sent back the gun / moderator adapter / moderator with scratches on the gun shroud, moderator adapter and moderator. He went as far as to covering up the scratches with some sort of black paint. We wiped the paint off after wards and sent him the pictures. I have attached pictures of the damaged items. You can still see some of the black paint that wasn't fully cleaned off.

IMG_1740 (1).jpg

IMG_1741 (1).jpg

IMG_1742 (1).jpg

In the end instead of charging him 30%, we charged him 25% restocking fee, instead of holding it as store credit as per policy we refunded him money. He went back and forth arguing with us that he believes it should only be 15%. The customer failed to disclose the damaged items and covered it up with some sort of paint. If he did we would have told him that he can not return the damaged items back. When we confronted him about the damages in emails he chooses to ignore the questions about the damages and keeps arguing with us about "honesty" and how this "isn't right".
We sell only new items, we take a complete loss on the scratched moderator / adapter and we would have to replace the shroud. Even after replacing the shroud the gun would be a "used gun". We cant sell the gun as new. we would NEVER sell a previously used gun as "new" that's just bad business practice and dishonest. The customer states that everything he returned was in "re sellable condition". You be the judge and tell me if you were a customer would you be happy to receive any of these items as "new"?

Again I have all the time stamped emails for proof of everything, this is the real reason of why he is upset with us. He used and abused a item, returned it damaged, try to cover it up and got upset and threaten us with bad reviews when we refused to take a loss due to his mistakes.
Great run down. Sad that it took you so much work and this child was so unreasonable. Its bs like this that is sad that you have to protect yourself and name from. TBH you were nicer than you should have been and given the condition he returned it he deserved nothing and the rifle returned to him.

Now I'm looking at your shop to see if I can toss some business your way and help make up for this fools nonsense.

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020