Are there any Replica blowback semi automatic PELLET pistols good for 20 yards?

If you want good accuracy out to 20 yards, you might want to go with a non-blowback.Somebody here might know of one that shoots good out to that distance though. I have several non-blowback that are very accurate out to 25 yards in CO2 That are replicas.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I was hoping for blowback for realism and training.

They make it in 2 barrel Lengths.I bought the shorter one. Although I know the one with the longer barrel has a little more FPS. And I can’t remember what they called the one with the longer barrel. But they’re the same gun it’s just one has the longer barrel.It comes with a padded hard case and two metal magazines. And the gun has A good realistic feel to it. A little more heavier than the plastic Replicas.It’s mostly all metal. You can shoot it in single or double action also. 

The significantly more accurate longer barreled Walther CP88 was called the "Competition" version with a compensator at the end. It was a target grade version of the regular shorter CP88.

If you need 25 yard accuracy the blowback pistols aren't it they are mainly for 6 to 8 yards shooting and training for self defense realism and soda can plinking at close distance like up to 10 yards. You better off buying a Umarex S&W 586 or 686 with 8 or 6 inch barrel for 25 yards in the $200-$250 price range. Or a $50 Crosman Vigilante believe but or not it's a shooter!

Cahil_2 you crack me up!!!

https://youtu.be/uzuWIyfCGCg

Oh you know what! if you want some of the MOST ACCURATE co2 Semiauto pistols try to find a Drulov DU10 Condor or a Brno Aeron B96 both are crazy accurate at 25 yards or a FWB C55 or Steyr LP5 Co2 version these old pistols are the most accurate Semiauto Co2 pistols that come to mind if accuracy is of utmost importance in co2 pistols.

Oh you know what! if you want some of the MOST ACCURATE co2 Semiauto pistols try to find a Drulov DU10 Condor or a Brno Aeron B96 both are crazy accurate at 25 yards or a FWB C55 or Steyr LP5 Co2 version these old pistols are the most accurate Semiauto Co2 pistols that come to mind if accuracy is of utmost importance in co2 pistols.

I already have a Diana Bandit which is extremely accurate at 20 yards. It's HPA but its not a replica type pistol.