Are there any left handed PCP rifles?

I'm s southpaw. In .30, the only thing I can think of quickly is the Daystate Wolverine, I'm pretty sure you just have to flip the handle because of its unique bolt design. In smallbore (.177-.25), some other Daystates also have this feature. On the mechanical bottle guns like the Air Ranger, it looks like you just have to change the bolt and magazine actuator in the receiver. You can also get a Huntsman Regal XL that is full lefty, stock and action.

I think you can also get a Rapid Air Weapons rifle of your choice of caliber made for lefty. I think American Air Arms will also build a lefty version.

In other smallbore guns, the Air Arms Galahad will do it. Also there is a bullpup - I can't remember if it's the Taipan Mutuant or the Edgun - that can go full lefty. And I think you can order parts and convert the BSA Scorpion SE.

Benjamin Marauder gen2 rifles can be easily changed from right to left handed with no extra parts needed. 

And if the rifle is a single shot like the Air Force guns, I don't think it matters.

In some of the photos I've seen it looks like the bolt on the Hammer may be reversible but that's a 50 cal. The only other option I know would be a .25 Sumatra lever action. A semi auto .30 cal might work well for a lefty if one becomes available. Hatsan is getting ready to release a Galation .25 Semi auto model and the Hatsan 25 cal semi auto Barrage is available now. 

The Vulcan lever can be moved to the left side. Stock if pretty much ambi. Vulcan is coming in .30 ie the Vulcan 2. No info on timing?? 

New Eds with front cocking lever very convenient for lefties....almost ideal with the forward placement. Stock is pretty much ambi as well but .25 only. I have a .30 Gen1 Ed and its no problem reaching in to the cock the bolt when shooting LH. R5 .30 would be the same but with better ergonomics. 

Sounds like the RAW would be your best bet......LRT has AMBI stock + left hand action can be ordered up if so desired. .30 and .35. I also think American Air Arms has similar options on their EVOL line. 

There you go plenty of options...get the check book out and report back :) 

Regards, 

DT

All Right - we've got some LH shooters involved here! I'm a lefty and I own and shoot a couple of RAW LRTs with RH levers. Shooting from a bench is no problem but I'm thinking about trying field target. Would the RH lever present a problem? Would using a scope with a large side/focus wheel make the use of a LH action on a TM1000 difficult or impractical? Thanks. Uj

"mobilemail"I'm s southpaw. In .30, the only thing I can think of quickly is the Daystate Wolverine, I'm pretty sure you just have to flip the handle because of its unique bolt design. In smallbore (.177-.25), some other Daystates also have this feature.
On the Wolverines that came before the "R" version, this was true. My new "R" has an ambidextrous walnut stock and it is both a righty and lefty, but the cocking lever is not user interchangeable like on the previous versions. There will be a Airguns of Arizona video coming out in a few weeks on how to do it, but like in other videos that take you into the gun, they will probably say, "you may void your warranty."

I was told it is a middle of the road job on the difficulty scale.

"Uglyjohn"All Right - we've got some LH shooters involved here! I'm a lefty and I own and shoot a couple of RAW LRTs with RH levers. Shooting from a bench is no problem but I'm thinking about trying field target. Would the RH lever present a problem? Would using a scope with a large side/focus wheel make the use of a LH action on a TM1000 difficult or impractical? Thanks. Uj
I don't see how a RH lever would be any disadvantage at all in a single shot competition. As for the scope wheel, I have never owned a gun with a LH side lever (because they are so darned rare, and because I am so darned cheap). But I would imagine the clearance could very well be a concern.