Are there any Kral dealers in the southeast U.S.?

Where are the Kral dealers hiding? If my Kratos is any indication of quality, I would like to check into some of their other models. The Bighorn .30cal looks tempting as do some of the others on the Kral main website in Turkey, but no pricing or who to contact that I could find there. The only dealer I've been told about in North America is canadashootingsupply.ca, there's gotta be some place closer.

It’s too bad there aren’t more dealers. I just email PA about the Kral empire X and if they will be carrying it soon. 

I think with the 22lr ammo shortage we will see a huge influx of airgun shooters

That's why I can't understand the dealers keeping such a low selection. With the air rifle sales going through the roof, one would think that dealers would get products from as many suppliers as possible to keep up with demand.

In response to crazyhorse, dealers like PA can't keep items on the shelf. What's trending now are medium calibers - .30cal, .35cal and possibly .45cal. So I would think that they (dealers) should have the foresight to stock up on them from as many sourses as they can.

To add.....I got my Empire X from Krale and the first shot blew the endcap off and broke the shroud at the threads! Waiting for my return label from Kale as we speak. Not sure how to link to my og post but it was " well that sucked...Kral. Of note, once i removed the shroud it's shooting pretty well just have to dial it in. Here's some pics....it seems the shroud was warped
end cap.1614116492.jpg
shroud.1614116502.jpg