• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are the Korean guns still relevant?

I’m not familiar with the rex-ibex line but 400 fpe if it’s coming out of that light weight Rex platform would make great hunting gun. I don’t need near that much power so I plan on cutting the almost 20 inch long rifle barrel down to 15 to make a true carbine out of an already short gun. According to Rick at air gun pro shop the rifle version with the new style valve makes 329 fpe with a 336 grain hunters supply slug.

Just picked up my first Korean gun, a mint in the box Seneca 2500 carbine in 25 caliber. Really are an interesting gun and extremely powerful for the little platform. I wanted one for years and I plan on keeping it for as long as I can.

Love how it fits in my smallest hardcase i have, waiting on A Niel Clague to come in for it, it sure is loud.

After figuring out how the power wheel works, I have a 12 shot tune set up at 68 fpe with 33.95 jsbs. Can't wait to drop some critters with it, hopefully get some hogs this fall.
20220624_161945.jpg

Just picked up my first Korean gun, a mint in the box Seneca 2500 carbine in 25 caliber. Really are an interesting gun and extremely powerful for the little platform. I wanted one for years and I plan on keeping it for as long as I can.

Love how it fits in my smallest hardcase i have, waiting on A Niel Clague to come in for it, it sure is loud.

After figuring out how the power wheel works, I have a 12 shot tune set up at 68 fpe with 33.95 jsbs. Can't wait to drop some critters with it, hopefully get some hogs this fall.
View attachment 273234
These are really cool, great guns. You can't buy these new anymore, no one has them. I love mine.

@AirArcher66 What kind of accuracy are you getting from the Evanix Rex & variants thereof?

@Boostcreep Really nice example. These are fantastic rifles. Enjoy!
I'm not a long range shooter, I concentrate on Hunting and my ranges are pretty short in the enviroment I hunt so I hardly even practice further then 35 yards.

I'm not your man if you seeking long range accuracy reviews ;)

@AirArcher66 What kind of accuracy are you getting from the Evanix Rex & variants thereof?

@Boostcreep Really nice example. These are fantastic rifles. Enjoy!
I have had 2 rex p's both were accurate with flanigans slugs, range was not the best on the 45 but the 25 had excellent range. sub MOA groups if you do your part. Solid moa with flanigans but i got sub moa with nsa in both calibers. I did not run pellets through either of them. My evanix sniper x2 in .30 is sub MOA all day, pellets or slugs.

I'm not a long range shooter, I concentrate on Hunting and my ranges are pretty short in the enviroment I hunt so I hardly even practice further then 35 yards.

I'm not your man if you seeking long range accuracy reviews ;)

That plain jane Evanix Rex really turns my crank @ 5-1/2 pounds. https://www.krale.shop/us/evanix-rex/
I just don't have an application for it.