Are Targets Like This Available?

Found this on the old yellow forum
Thanks!
Jim
Silloute spinners.jpg

Dang you guy's. Why do you post pictures of things like these targets and not post links to where they can be obtained? Said in jest but serious. 😀
I made these. The silhouettes are 1/10 scale out of 1/4" mild steel. They are made to mount on 3/4" EMT conduit. The small KYL targets are 3/16" mild steel made to swing on 1/2" EMT conduit

YOU can make your own , Lowes 1/2 x 1/8 flat steel and a drill , cut to 6 inch long , drill a hole in each end and twist , then put screw /washer (the size you want ) and nut .
hang from 1/4 inch threaded rod . nut and washer on either side of hanging spinner to hold in place . hope you can decipher my description .

YOU can make your own , Lowes 1/2 x 1/8 flat steel and a drill , cut to 6 inch long , drill a hole in each end and twist , then put screw /washer (the size you want ) and nut .
hang from 1/4 inch threaded rod . nut and washer on either side of hanging spinner to hold in place . hope you can decipher my description .
There's a lot of simple ways of making them if you want to spend a little time. I do machine design for a living so I have the capability of modeling the swingers and then get them laser cut.

Reactions: beerthief