Are SKOUT Airguns real?

I was wondering if these are "Concept Guns" , or if you can actualy buy one. If so, when and where could someone buy one?

Reactions: PA_AirHead
Excuse me? $3000? Yeah..No...

Maybe correct the 10+ spelling errors if your asking $3k for a gun?

The EPOCH Air Rifle from Skout is raising the bar in the airgunning community. Utilizing a spool valve that revolutionized the paintball industry. The spool vavle is a balanced valve and with its larger valve and seat can operate on lower pressures then othe airguns on the market. The EPOCH uses a LP Regulator that is preset form the factory and its function is closing the valve and The HP Regulator will be your main reg for tuning and both can be adjusted up and down under pressure. No Belvilee washers are used in theis regulator system. The EPOCH utilizes a 580cc 300Bar (4350psi) Bottle. The onboard computer is at the center of the EPOCH and allows the shooter to tune easily without any extar equipment needed. The EPOCH will come with 3 barrel inserts of matching claiber and each one is housed in a carbon fiber sleeve for rigidity and each is engraved for easy identification. The optics rail has 20 MOA buitt in and is long enough for accessories. The EPOCH also compatible with MLOK accessories. At the rear of the EPOCH you will find an adjustable cheeck peice and a buttstock, adjustbale for length of pull and shoulder pad height. 25 inch barrel is standard for 177,22,25 and 30Cal with 35 inch barrel standard on the 35Cal. Each EPOCH will come in a very nice Plano Hard Case, allen wrench set, charger, moderator, magazine, full rebuild kit, valve tool, barrel tool, silicone grease and extra palm swells.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not saying it's not worth $3k. But I thought it would be at the most $2k.

I got sticker shock at the moment.

However, Last time I spent $3k on a gun. I got the .22 Delta Wolf, and we all know how that turned out. (not good).

anyway, I hope they turn out to be everything they say, as far as game changing. Unfortunately, I can't spend $3,000 just to film a review. I wish SKOUT the best of luck.

I guess we will see next EBR/RMAC if they place next to the FX, and Daystates. That will tell us more than any Youtube review.

I was wondering if these are "Concept Guns" , or if you can actualy buy one. If so, when and where could someone buy one?
Really, there are some many posts and videos on this new air rifle. The tech is ground breaking in this space. Get your CC ready.

To get you up to speed...

Reactions: Wauzoo
Excuse me? $3000? Yeah..No...

Maybe correct the 10+ spelling errors if your asking $3k for a gun?

The EPOCH Air Rifle from Skout is raising the bar in the airgunning community. Utilizing a spool valve that revolutionized the paintball industry. The spool vavle is a balanced valve and with its larger valve and seat can operate on lower pressures then othe airguns on the market. The EPOCH uses a LP Regulator that is preset form the factory and its function is closing the valve and The HP Regulator will be your main reg for tuning and both can be adjusted up and down under pressure. No Belvilee washers are used in theis regulator system. The EPOCH utilizes a 580cc 300Bar (4350psi) Bottle. The onboard computer is at the center of the EPOCH and allows the shooter to tune easily without any extar equipment needed. The EPOCH will come with 3 barrel inserts of matching claiber and each one is housed in a carbon fiber sleeve for rigidity and each is engraved for easy identification. The optics rail has 20 MOA buitt in and is long enough for accessories. The EPOCH also compatible with MLOK accessories. At the rear of the EPOCH you will find an adjustable cheeck peice and a buttstock, adjustbale for length of pull and shoulder pad height. 25 inch barrel is standard for 177,22,25 and 30Cal with 35 inch barrel standard on the 35Cal. Each EPOCH will come in a very nice Plano Hard Case, allen wrench set, charger, moderator, magazine, full rebuild kit, valve tool, barrel tool, silicone grease and extra palm swells.
Dont feel bad; they would have to knock a whole zero off of 3000 for me to even be interested....heck.. even 300 is alot for me.😅but I can look amd study 🤗

Reactions: MrP
Idk why, but I just can't like these guns. Now that I know it friggin talks, no thanks!
$3000 on any air gun isn't going to happen for me unless I win the lottery lol.
We all could think about paying the 3K if we would know that we are going to get something much better than what the 1.5 - 2.3 K rifles offer to us.

The real obstacle is that we have not identified yet what is that extra 1K in value that we have to pay in money.

Idk why, but I just can't like these guns. Now that I know it friggin talks, no thanks!
$3000 on any air gun isn't going to happen for me unless I win the lottery lol.
Ya I was all gung ho to buying one of these and was going to list all my rifles and just have the skout until I realized I really didn’t like my redwolf and all the electronics crap that goes with it that’s why I sold it so why would I want that skout? Especially now hearing that it doesn’t shut up and always talks to you lol.. I’ll just stick to my simple air rifles for now 😊

To me, it's just another bullpup and the ergonomics suck on them. I've had 5 different bullpups from different brands, and I only have one now. Fighting the urge to sell it too lol. It's just dead nuts accurate, 35 fpe in 22 for 60 shots, and 28" long.

Some day I will buy a nice higher end rifle like the Revere or a dreamline, but those can be had for a 3rd of the price of this contraption.

I have no idea if they’re worth 3k, but I have one in front of me. This was a surprise gift from my brother, who I kinda introduced to PCP airguns. Pellets arrive Wednesday, so I’ll know more then. Sure is a funky gun, kinda badass, kinda hokey…also, the talking is easily turned off.
6C049BC3-245C-49FA-B010-525FC44EA293.jpeg

I have no idea if they’re worth 3k, but I have one in front of me. This was a surprise gift from my brother, who I kinda introduced to PCP airguns. Pellets arrive Wednesday, so I’ll know more then. Sure is a funky gun, kinda badass, kinda hokey…also, the talking is easily turned off.View attachment 333803
Don't get me wrong, it looks really nice and high quality machining, it's just unappealing to my eyes. Even if it shoots perfect and has the best shot count/power in its class, I still wouldn't spend 3K on one. If I had 3K to spend on air rifles, I'd buy a couple guns.

I do prefer a traditional wood style carbine gun so that does make me biased. If they stuff this valve setup into a Monte Carlo stock, I'd be more interested.

Reactions: orangeokie