• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are SKOUT Airguns real?

I loved your post partly for its content but mostly because you're from the most beautiful country in the world! We've been to Italy three times and are going back for a fourth time in April because we can't get enough of it. There are so many other countries to see but almost every time we got to plan a trip to Europe, Italy always finds its way into the conversation. Sadly, Tuscany won't be on this April itinerary...but that just gives us another reason to come back yet again!
I forgot to mention that, when you come to Italy and if you pass through Friuli, I will be more than happy to meet you and offer you a beer.

Reactions: yenniedn
Cool guys. I don't beg for anything these days. With most channels limited to under 5k views per video. Me pulling in 700,000 views a month puts me on top. I think I'm the only person who actually makes airgun videos as thier job. (beside Matt D and friends). I emailed Skout directly and said, "if you want a video let me know". Hardly begging. I then followed up a couple months later with. "If you decide not to do a video on AGC, no sweat. I know YT marketing does not fit into everyones plan. Either way, I wish the best with your gun."

I guess they are too busy making history to respond with a, "Sorry Nate, we are not planning to market that way". It's all good. I have been doing this a long time. I don't hold not answering emails against people anymore. (I used to get really mad).

If you unsubcribed, you should come back. My videos have changed alot, for one, they are half as long. Average video is only 15 minutes now.

I don't think you can put me in the "Any Tom, Dick, or Harry with a Youtube channel" category. I have never been more proud than when I read this comment last week:
comm.JPG

The John Wick of airgun channels. Heck yeah!!! and you thought I was just a guy and a cat.... Ha!!!!

Cool guys. I don't beg for anything these days. With most channels limited to under 5k views per video. Me pulling in 700,000 views a month puts me on top. I think I'm the only person who actually makes airgun videos as thier job. (beside Matt D and friends). I emailed Skout directly and said, "if you want a video let me know". Hardly begging. I then followed up a couple months later with. "If you decide not to do a video on AGC, no sweat. I know YT marketing does not fit into everyones plan. Either way, I wish the best with your gun."

I guess they are too busy making history to respond with a, "Sorry Nate, we are not planning to market that way". It's all good. I have been doing this a long time. I don't hold not answering emails against people anymore. (I used to get really mad).

If you unsubcribed, you should come back. My videos have changed alot, for one, they are half as long. Average video is only 15 minutes now.

I don't think you can put me in the "Any Tom, Dick, or Harry with a Youtube channel" category. I have never been more proud than when I read this comment last week:
View attachment 333899
The John Wick of airgun channels. Heck yeah!!! and you thought I was just a guy and a cat.... Ha!!!!
My wife knows that I really get a kick out of your videos.. Just because you add humor doesn't mean they aren't serious as well.. It's been my favorite AG review channel for some time. Keep at em.

Last edited:
You got a big YT channel and you can't get one? Damn the bad luck...
Some guns don't need videos to sell. Daystate is an example of such a company. You won't find Daystate or Brocock paying people for videos or giving out free guns. They would be throwing their money away because they already sell as many as they need to. Steyr is another company that would never sponsor a YT video. Air Arms doesn't do videos or answer emails about stuff like that.
If you think about it, if someone needed a YouTube video in order to sell thier product, then they would be in big trouble. If your product kicks butt, then it will sell itself.

Some guns don't need videos to sell. Daystate is an example of such a company. You won't find Daystate or Brocock paying people for videos or giving out free guns. They would be throwing their money away because they already sell as many as they need to. Steyr is another company that would never sponsor a YT video. Air Arms doesn't do videos or answer emails about stuff like that.
If you think about it, if someone needed a YouTube video in order to sell thier product, then they would be in big trouble. If your product kicks butt, then it will sell itself.
Do you understand that your are literally spitting in your own dish?

I've been in Sales off and on throughout my work history. Top man, Million Dollar club, etc. etc. and I have yet, to this day, find something that will sell itself.

If you find it let me know, I could use some commissions right about now.

Smitty

Reactions: SupremaRatio