• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid Are my expectations to high?

Raydee, have you tried the lighter pellets?
I had a .25 Raw that liked the lighter pellets much better.
I think you should be able to get groups like those excellent two on your targets more often than not.
You definitely are not expecting too much from a PCP.
No I have only tried the pellets that were recommended by Utah air. I am going to try other pellets for sure.

No I have only tried the pellets that were recommended by Utah air. I am going to try other pellets for sure.
Hey Raydee38 these pellets worked great in my RedWolf .22 I got them from AOA.
I’d order some and see how they do. Good luck!

IMG_6604.jpeg

Reactions: Raydee38
By the time you have adjusted this or tighened that, tried this or that, you could have just sent it to Martin.
I always tinker around on my RAW, but i am not that good at it..I will break a piece off, or completely mess something up. In these times(much to frequent) I will call Martin and tell him i messed up again. I just did that last week on a regulator. Called him up and told him what i did. We had a laugh about it, and he told me to send him the regulator and he'll fix it.
He's such a nice man to talk to..when he's got the time.
I can understand trying to figure it out...most of us like to tinker. But where you are trying...Martin Knows.
I do understand that this is not from Martin, but from Utah Airguns, but i would still call Martin to get it looked at and tuned.
You say last resort..i say first choice
give him a call Martin Rutterford - 931-638-0241