• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are Hw110, HW100, and HW44 fill probes the same?

are they tight when you insert them, or do they go in easy?
does the tight happen when you try to remove them after a fill? do you bleed the air hose before removing probe?
are the o-rings the right size?

? did you buy new probes from AoA and Midway and they both get stuck?
The ones I have for the HW44 go in easy, but they all leak at the joint where the Foster end screws onto the Weirauch fill valve.

leaking problem now? It was a no fit , then stuck.
dowty seals work best also known as bonded washers for sealing the foster male to the Weihrauch probe

some folks use the little white delrin plastic washer/seal that goes is into the fittings, but they can smash and block the air path easily by over tighting them

Reactions: mb94952
leaking problem now? It was a no fit , then stuck.
dowty seals work best also known as bonded washers for sealing the foster male to the Weihrauch probe

some folks use the little white delrin plastic washer/seal that goes is into the fittings, but they can smash and block the air path easily by over tighting them
Thank you ! That's exactly what I read, too that there needs to be a plastic washer. I tried an O ring since that's all I had laying around hoping it would work, but it didn't.

I have an aftermarket fill probe for my HW110 that has the foster quick disconnect on the end. I just leave it in the rifle all the time - rather than keep pulling it out to insert the plastic plug.

I’m really surprised to hear that the HW110 and HW44 fill probes are not the same! I thought they were basically the same gun except barrel, stock and cylinder length.
The hw44 and hw110 are the SAME! They also use the same magazine- The hw100 is different probe and magazine

I have an aftermarket fill probe for my HW110 that has the foster quick disconnect on the end. I just leave it in the rifle all the time - rather than keep pulling it out to insert the plastic plug.

I’m really surprised to hear that the HW110 and HW44 fill probes are not the same! I thought they were basically the same gun except barrel, stock and cylinder length.
They are the same

I have 4 hw110 / hw44 magazines and a fill probe for sale in classifieds