Are helix line of scopes springer rated?

Looks like they have a lifetime warranty. Right from their website - "We’ve introduced quality control checks to give you peace of mind when taking that 1000 yard shot, and if something goes wrong, our Platinum Lifetime Warranty has you covered!"

Considering putting my element optic on my springer. Before I did so and break it thought Id ask if anyone has used one on a springer. Cheers
Two Helix scopes were returned and happily replaced by Element Optics. Just because they are rated for a 50 caliber BFG does not mean they are springer rated.
The first one something let loose inside the adjustable objective system and the knob would just turn with no adjustment.
The second one the front retainer that holds the front glass in popped loose and the sealing o ring between the glass and scope body was hanging out and flopping around.

Both scopes were quickly replaced with a smile, and sold on this site with the disclosure of what happened to them with use on a Magnum Springer.

Over the years Hawke Amx have never failed, however the reticle is hard to see. Burris is good but quite expensive. So I have settled on Vortex optics for my springers. Clear glass, good reticle, and I have one with over 7000 shots on a Gamo .22 Magnum that kicks like a mule and will tear up most scopes in less than 100 shots.

Element scopes are good, clear glass, good reticles with useful options, however I would keep them installed on a PCP not a springer.

Cheers
Kit

Reactions: SoCalAirrifles
Airmax scopes get much better with IR and I have one, but it also drives up the price. Only reason I have the one I do is because I found it on sale at Dvor for $160 off the regular price.
Also have more than a few of the regular ones and agree with Kit that, depending on background, they can be much harder to see but for me, they only get used on target guns and I cheat and use white or light colored targets...lol.

A friend really likes the Athlon scopes because it has a reticle that he can see. He likes the Hawke scopes but he cannot see the reticle. The Athlon scopes seem to be very competitively priced as well.