Archer Airguns?

Hello everyone. Have any of you ordered stuff from archerairguns.com.? They have the parts I need for my Crosman Storm XT. I just thought I'd get an opinion of them before I placed an order.

I just used my new Air Venturi rail lock spring compressor to take this rifle apart. The old parts are still good but I'm eager to get experience working on springers. I will keep the new parts on hand as spares in case I need them. Once I had the rifle completely apart I cleaned and lubed all the parts with silicone oil and grease. I also cleaned up any rough spots I could find. I guess you could call this a tune. I've done a lot of reading on working on springers. This rifle was very smooth cycling and accurate to begin with. I guess I can say it's already well broken in.

Yesterday I got it all put back together and shot about 40 177cal pellets through it just to work the grease and oil in. It shot as smooth as ever. I then removed the screws and put a little blue locktite on them and put them back in. Last year I refinished the stock on the Crosman Storm and installed a GRTIII trigger on it. This was an inexpensive rifle to experiment on. When I'm a little more confident I will try taking apart my HW95.

1592275640_10448714195ee832b80c13f0.11489586.jpg
this is the Crosman XT that I was working on. I hope the photo comes out. This is my first attempt to post a picture.

I've bought from them-no problems. Stephen Archer has some good how-to videos.His online magazine seems to have disappeared, that's too bad IMO.

How did you get to the Archer Airguns website, JohnL57?

When I search here are my results

Step 1- gets to the Google Search Results Page, without issue

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=archer+airguns

Step 2 following the link above gets to

https://www.archerairguns.com/

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

links work fine for me. One thing that not a lot of people know about is that Archer sells a blued steel 15mm muzzle brake that you can use on an HW30 or HW50 without the use of shims (but you will have to file down the sight dovetail. I like them because they add some mass up front to help stabilize the barrel a little, although I know not everyone likes the added weight up front. 

Sounds like your internet provider is blocking your attempts. I have seen this before. Some providers block content they deem as potentially dangerous; weapons, violent etc. I would contact them.

I understand your point, Hoople

If the provider is blocking Archer in this instance, then Verizon Fios must be very lax about who they block

Never have any of the many other airguns sites (dealers & forums) been blocked.

In fact, although not a firearm owner, I shop those sights too.

Never has a firearm sight been blocked either.

I'd be curious to learn if any other forum members that are using Verizon as their provider can/cannot access Archer Airguns

https://www.archerairguns.com/

Ed