ARCA rail Identification

I need help with Identifying the manufacturer of the ARCA rail in this picture
Fx.jpg

The entire color scheme is vary attractive to me. It would certainly win first place for a Fall / Halloween themed match if I was the judge!

I like the idea of getting the bipod close to the end of the barrel but I would also be concerned with flex in that long of an arm.

Same here. I can see that flexing quite a bit depending on how you hold the rifle. Certainly stiffer than some other solutions I have seen. I like the look and the length, plus how it gets the pivot point of the bipod closer to the bore. If I were to buy one, I would definitely want full length Arca grooves on the bottom of the rail, or at least 5 inches or so, back by the trigger guard, so I could mount the rifle to a tripod when I didn't want to shoot from the bipod.

Maybe=maybe the swiss arca clamp is at the very tip where the bipod grabs it? But the width doesn't look like.

Who knows. I can't tell for sure if there is anything Arca rail on it from the photo. That might be a Picatinny or a spigot type mounting point for the bipod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Butchr2