• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events CANCELED: April ASC FT Match next Saturday the 27th

Good afternoon everyone,
ASC will have our next FT match on Saturday April 27, 2024 (the 4th Saturday of the month) starting at 9:00am. This match will be a 60 shot rifle match using 3 targets per lane. There will be offhand and kneeling lanes, with a moderate Troyer difficulty. The only reason I will cancel the match is if it is storming (drizzle doesn’t count)at match time. We had 30 shooters at the February match, so come out for some friendly competition at ASC before it gets hot.

Gates will open at 7:30 for sight in and sign up.
Safety meeting at 8:45. Rifle match to start at 9:00am.
All rifles must be in a case or rifle carrier when moving between lanes.
Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection. We don't have extras so remember to bring your own.

ASC Members $5, non-Members $10

Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063(Also called Lillian Road)
Thanks,
Jeff Cloud
ASC FT Match Director
[email protected]
817-360-0611

Let’s GO!!

I might be GOING...

SPROINGER!

1713670646468.png

o_O

• Wow
Reactions: zx10wall
You might as well get married to a red headed, bi-polar, meth addicted, stripper. She would be less un predictable.

Having had almost a week more experience with sproingers since posting I might take one to a field target competition, I have to admit you're SPOT-ON with that assessment Podna! Suffice to say I'm seriously 'reconsidering' my rash statement.

Morning everyone. The rain for today and tomorrow looks spotty, with mostly forecasts of higher winds, light rain and some thunderstorms, but none of this is predicted for the time of our match on Saturday. Therefore, we will hold the match as planned, starting at 9am. Bring your boots and a rain jacket because it will be a little muddy out there.
See you tomorrow,
Jeff
ASC FT Match Director

Well shoot. It rained much more than the forecast said this morning (call it a deluge) and it is still raining here are the club. I’ve not been able to start putting out targets yet, there anre rivers flowing down the lanes , and now there is a tornado watch.
I’m canceling the match tomorrow. Sorry for the false hope. See you in May.