April 2023 Target Shooting Challenge!

Are me and @Michael the only ones playing in this sandbox? Come on in! While the gettin' is good!

I'm starting to think that this is getting ridiculous...especially if I keep this insanity up. Here is what is (Most Likely) my last entry for this contest. I am shooting 8 Cadbury eggs and 1 Pink bunny on this one. The wind was a whole lot more difficult to read than normal. It was from the left most of the time, but was switching back and forth by at least 4 MOA. Anyway, here is the video for your amusement:

Last edited:
I used this months as the monthly challenge for the crew here at work. Its a good team building that everyone enjoys. I set it up in our work garage.
Rifle Artemis PP700SA 25 cal conversion with a stock and a Veyron set at 3x.
FX 34gr

For the crew scoring was 2 points for a head shot in the red, 1 point body.

I used this months as the monthly challenge for the crew here at work. Its a good team building that everyone enjoys. I set it up in our work garage.
Rifle Artemis PP700SA 25 cal conversion with a stock and a Veyron set at 3x.
FX 34gr

For the crew scoring was 2 points for a head shot in the red, 1 point body.

Fantastic!

Targets are 70-75% off now
20230418_082507.jpg

20230418_095901.jpg

I have NO CLUE who thought that this was a good idea. I had to buy one, just so I could shoot it. It looks so gross 🤮that I may just leave it in the box.
20230418_124540.jpg

Looks like I'll have another submission or two for this one.

Reactions: mb94952
as a kid peeps were the only Easter candy i likes , but i would leave them open for at least a week to get a bit stale . they got a bit chewy .
SO a few years ago i thought i would introduce stale peeps to my granddaughter . left them open for a week . no change ? another week package wide open , no change. at the end of 3 months i through them out , no change , not a bit !

It's still April, right? I just couldn't help myself. I had to try something else. My intention was to make "Indicating Peeps". I did this by taking Pink Peeps, and spray painting them with flat black paint. My intention was for the sugar to come off where the pellet went in so that it would leave a pink ring at the entry wound. What are your thoughts, did it work?...or did I just torture some peeps?

I shot all of the Peeps twice, so you get double your money's worth with this video:

as a kid peeps were the only Easter candy i likes , but i would leave them open for at least a week to get a bit stale . they got a bit chewy .
SO a few years ago i thought i would introduce stale peeps to my granddaughter . left them open for a week . no change ? another week package wide open , no change. at the end of 3 months i through them out , no change , not a bit !
I totally know what you mean!! My brother was always the same way with stale popcorn, but 🤯 OMG! How freaky! It says on the ingredients that they contain Potassium Sorbate (A preservative), so I wonder if they did "back in the day" when you did this? Believe it or not, the package on the Peeps I just bought say that they are good until 04/2024, so a full year! Regular marshmallows get stale in a couple weeks, so that really is freaky!

I think that I bought too much Easter candy when it was on sale. I have Peeps coming out the 😲, so I'm looking for a use for them. Well, we were supposed to get a lot of snow last night, so I put some Peeps out hoping that they would be covered in snow in the morning. I was also hoping that they would be frozen so that they would shatter when they got hit. Here is the video of what happened:

At least @mb94952 will be pleased to know that there are 10 less Peeps on the planet ;)

• Haha
I think that I bought too much Easter candy when it was on sale. I have Peeps coming out the 😲, so I'm looking for a use for them. Well, we were supposed to get a lot of snow last night, so I put some Peeps out hoping that they would be covered in snow in the morning. I was also hoping that they would be frozen so that they would shatter when they got hit. Here is the video of what happened:

At least @mb94952 will be pleased to know that there are 10 less Peeps on the planet ;)
You are TOO funny. I don't hate Peeps, I just think they are not meant to be eaten, but meant for THIS !

I don't hate Peeps, I just think they are not meant to be eaten
Yes, this is a GREAT use for Peeps, I agree! I think that Mother Nature would agree as well. I have ALL KINDS of critters in my yard, so I wondered if the Peeps would survive the night...but thought the snow may help "preserve" them. We get about 12 deer a day, and have squirrels, chipmunks, bears, racoons, fox, skunk, coyotes, mountain lions, tons of birds, etc, etc. all over our property every day. Nothing touched the Peeps. Even after the snow started melting today, they were still there.

I'm going to be away from my range for a few days 😞, so if they are still there when I get back, I may take another "shot" at them (Pun intended ;) )

C'mon AGN!!! 📣 There's 5 Days Left in April!!!!

• Haha
Woo Hoo!!! I AM THECHAMPION!!!
happy-win-trophy-with-confetti-tb52kqiyvytfvobs.gif

I've had the "snowy Peeps" out for about a week, and they have been untouched by the critters around here. Even MORE reason to be freaked out by Peeps and verification that they are not meant for consumption...but to be shot. I have that part covered. Here is a video shooting now crusty/formerly snowy Peeps:

Last edited: