Air Venturi Apparently this is the best overall tune to achieve the best accuracy with our .25 cal Air Venturi Avengers airguns

I am sharing this information here in this board because I consider it very interesting, it was taken from one felow airgunner that posted in the Air Venturi Avenger shooters association fb page. He was achieving this extremely tight groups with his first gen Avenger 6.35 cal airgun with this incredible low fps speeds using the air arms diabolo fields 25.4 grains pellets. If my mind serve’s me right I think it was at 50 yards but I discovered that is impossible to achieve this same low speeds with the new Avenge-X unless you are shooting yours with a more heavier pellets because after you degassed and set the reg pressure to start as low as 100 bars only with the h/s all the way to the left with 0 tension, the lowest speeds you can get are only between 865 and 875 with an average of 869 fps with this same 25 grains pellets (see the chart below). So today I ordered the more heavier FX atomic 26.6 and JSB 33.95 grains pellets to try to achieve this same extremely low speeds. Steve from AEAC is also achieving extremely good results with the new Avenge-X in .25 cal with the JSB 34 grains pellets tuned to shoot them at a average speed of only 850 fps.

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6310.jpeg

IMG_6309.jpeg

IMG_6315.jpeg

IMG_6312.jpeg

IMG_7975.png

IMG_7976.png

IMG_6313.jpeg

IMG_6314.jpeg

IMG_7965.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon
This were the 10 shots strings I was achieving today with the FX Atomic 26.6 grains pellets in my .25 cal Avenge-X with the reg set to 100 bars and 0 tension to the h/s, all the pellets were hitting in the same hole so this airguns are very accurate at this incredible low speeds. Another youtuber named Wes Samons was achieving the same results as mines with this same FX 26.6 grains pellets that are a exact copy of the JSB Hades.

IMG_6313.jpeg

IMG_8070.png

IMG_8071.png

IMG_6342.jpeg

Last edited:
What program is calculating the fpe of those chronograph results? Whatever it is I would stop using it. The math is wrong. 837 fps on 26.6 grain pellets is over 41 fpe, not 28 fpe. I used the Pyramid calculator just now but it's results agree with my spreadsheet were I entered the formulas myself. Something is messed up.
I am using the FX pocket chronograph, maybe I forgot to change the weight of the pellets I was using durring the test.