This forum are not the most easy to navigate for sure.

I would have all brands of guns listed, and under those sub forums for each of that brands models

Not going the APP route though, i am the kind of person that delete APP's on a new phone dont install them, there are quite a few google things i would even like to remove from my phone, but i just cant unless i tear hardcore into it, and i cant be bothered going that far.

I see elsewhere on other forums something "taptalk" stuff ( have no idea what it is other than phone related ) but seem popular.

I am probably in the top 10 of Phone haters in my country, even if i have one, but i can assure you its just there on request of my dear old sick mother, if she was neither of those 3 things i would not have a phone.

And if it have been in use for over 1 hour in a month, then it have been a bad month and i feel violated, 10 people have my unlisted number, they all finally 😣 also learned how to use it.

Ring tone & buzzer are off on my phone.

When my mother die it will probably be a day or so, then my phone are in the electronics recycling bin.

Last outgoing call May 2 - last incoming call May 13

I did send my niece a MMS with a picture of a flower and a happy birthday 2 days ago, but only as she is a good girl who love her old Uncle.

Tapatalk was the provider for many of the forums once the antiquated and aptly referred to as Notwerq54 actually network54 went away. Some of the forums, involved with Notwerq54, tried to make the change to Tapatalk, including the Crosman forum, did not make it as they lost so much information from the great Photobucket purge and the Tapatalk changeover they went under and are no more. So we have lost decades of airgun information because of greedy Photobucket, a once free photo saving service decided to charge $30 a month for their services one day, and because people would not keep up with the changes of the times including software and provider changes.

At least this is my understanding of how it happened

Bio has it nailed.

TapaTalk and Network54 made this deal with little input from the user community and the forum owners. Thousands of fourms worldwide that were hosted on Network54 were, again, without much warning forcibly migrated to the TT platform. Forum owners were given a short period to OK the migration before it went to production. Unless you went to a premium subscription, then it was full of ads. IF you were going to pony up for a premium subscription, there were much better hosting platforms for forums, WordPRess and other blogging software. 

TapaTalk is a forum hosting platform. They do have an app for the Tapatalk platform, but the TT help forums are full of folks bitching about it