• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

AP 16 won't fire problem solved.

Went out to a farm today to do a little shooting. I brought along a guest and we both shot my air rifles for a while. I told him to shoot my AP 16. I wasn't paying much attention to him and he said it would not fire. I told him to cock it first and showed him how. It would not fire so when i got home I took a wooden dowel rod and pushed out 2 pellets and noticed a third pellet laying loose in a crevice. It come right out and now it will not fire. I did top off the air to 250 bar before we left as it had about 180 bar in it and while I had my tank out. I have tried cocking it and nothing. With or without magazine installed. I never had any issues before and have maybe 150 rounds through it. Thanks in advance. I wasn't sure if I should post it here or under air pistol tuning. FOUND THE ANSWER Pulled trigger while de-cocking lever and that worked.