AP 16 Fill Probe Needed

have you tried using generic fill probes?

Here is an example: https://a.co/d/a2IYoNE
That one’s diameter is 8.9-9mm

There are bunch of different sizes on AliExpress. There is one for Ataman Cricket which is 6.38mm for $2.99 and shipping of $4….

Maybe you can find out the diameter of the fill probe needed. Or you can just buy a bunch on AliExpress and try them all since they are inexpensive.

As noted in your earlier post over on the "pistol" section, there are a few probes (like the one that I mentioned) that are very close in diameter.
A trip to a local machine shop to remove a few thousands should be simple to do. Unless you live way out of town, there are machine shops all over, that should be able to help.

Or I'm sure that one of the folks here on this board should be able to help, if you ask !

Mike

Does anyone have an AP 16 Fill Probe to sell? I have been looking for one for months and had zero success. I appreciate your help or advise for any alternative way of filling the tank.

Hey dude I was wondering if you ever found a fill probe for your ap16. I’m currently going threw the same problem, can’t find one anywhere. I ran across a website called airrifle store that says they have them but they want you to pay threw cash app and I don’t trust it really. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
I have the opposite problem. I bought an early Ataman rifle,so early it was a bolt action. About 5 years ago I misplaced the rifle, don‘t know if I left it at the range or it was stolen from my home or car or what happened. I do however have my spare fill probe for it. It measures about .25 inches in diameter. Here is a pic, with the bag it came in ,if you have the part # it may help. If you think it may work for you PM me and I’ll send it to you, unless of course you’re tired of looking and just want to send me the AP-16. 😂
6429F3F6-8DA1-4D41-9596-92EB7D514DCB.jpeg