I stopped by AoA and talked to Darren and he was telling me how bad they have been hit with Covid and lost a tech guy a few days ago from Covid and now Robert's brother Steve Buchanan is in the hospital with Covid it's sad because there like a small family and to loose anyone to this terrible virus 🦠 is sad keep them in prayer and for a fast recovery. 

Although it’s sad to hear of this, whenever I’m in AoA I never see any staff member wearing a face mask. Every salesperson assisting a customer is without one whereas most customers I see are. I’m always very uncomfortable being in the store because of this and thus just grab what I need and leave. 

In a state with a very high number of COVID-19 cases, they should consider at the very least wearing a mask for the safety among themselves and their walk-in customers. Maybe that has changed now?

Be safe out there, all!

@Spinj 

well if you have been to AoA then you have seen all over the front door and 2nd door you walk through the signs for you must where a mask and no more then 3 people in the shop at a time? This has been there from about April to now. 

also as you know all the staff that helps you also answers the calls that come in so some will not have a mask 😷 but most all do unless the are phone calls going on because they can't talk with the mask on. I also know they have a test done on all staff every week. I personally think that the do a great job 👏 

but from what your saying the all are sick and have lost 1 because they don't where mask? basically they are careless?? No I don't agree with you at all and they do everything they can to help customers they are at high risk just so the can help you!! That's says a lot about a co. 

people die and get sick with Covid everyday and do everything they can to protect them selfs it's a deadly virus 🦠 but to say you go and leave immediately because they don't where a mask😷 is putting blame on them when they help you and are frontline working people is so disrespectful to them!!!! God protect them and there families at the end of the day it's only a airgun shop no one should die or be sick.

jld1969, I think you have overreacted a bit to his post. He was just reporting his observation, and his comfort level with what he saw, which is perfectly reasonable.

Not wearing a mask because of a phone call is not an excuse, we all do it every day. I sympathize with the AOA folks, and wish them all good health. Maybe their safety protocol needs review, I don't know, but we can't be too careful.

jld1969, I think you have overreacted a bit to his post. He was just reporting his observation, and his comfort level with what he saw, which is perfectly reasonable.

Not wearing a mask because of a phone call is not an excuse, we all do it every day. I sympathize with the AOA folks, and wish them all good health. Maybe their safety protocol needs review, I don't know, but we can't be too careful.

+1