• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
At friend Tony Wall's (Sandwell Field Sorts, UK) suggestion I ordered an HW35e .177 from AoA.

My shoebox compressor cured me of pcp guns since I want to shoot, not work on compressors.
The 35 is gloriously and unashamedly "retro"! :)
it maybe even more accurate than my TX200.
i am old & wore-out w/surgically replaced shoulder, but I can cock the 35 and shoot 50 or 100 rds off our porch at reactive targets all the way out to 80 yds.
the rear open sight is pretty good and not "shackley" like many airgun sights.
globe front did not suit me so I replaced it with a green Hi-Viz that I can see, and just mounted a scope (again at Tony's strong suggestion :)
Boy is this 35 accurate!
If there is no wind I can hit a vertical rod the dia. of my little finger @ 80 yds pretty often if there is no wind, & a knot in the wire another reactive target @ 35 yds just about every shot from forend rest off the porch railing.
.AoA is to be congratulated for stocking this fine, walnut stocked, latched break-barrel rifle that has been virtually unchanged from 1950.
(They sold it to me for more than $100 less than another major dealer offered to order me one for, too.)

Davo

I bought a synthetic crown from AoA. The people that work there are so nice and knowledgeable. I appreciate the multi point inspection they do on all the guns prior to shipping. Just seems to be a great bunch of people. I would buy with confidence through AoA. I feel the airgun community as a whole is well served having a shop like AoA to depend on. Keep up the great work! Hartman

I've. bought a lot from AOA. Two rifles a pistol compressor scope ammo and targets. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Takes a while to them on the phone but that's completely understandable. I think they are suppling the absolute best of products and are doing about all that you can to satisfy the customers. Of course from time to time you are going to find a person who you just can't satisfy but I believe any reasonable person would do well to deal with AOA. And there may be other dealers just as good but there is no one close here to me in PA.

I love my air rifle. I can shoot in the back yard and practice my off hand shooting and no one even knows. The daystate red wolf with the suppressor is unbelievably quiet. Super nice gun. Most think too much money but I figure why not spend on the gun you can actually shoot. 

Just received my Daystate Red Wolf HP laminate .22 today from AOA. The Aztec scope was mounted out of the box and sighted in by AOA, hole in a hole perfect. The gun looks better for real than in the pics and videos !!! Couldn't be happier. Thanks to KP and all the folks at AOA for a job well done!

mike

PS: now that I have put the horse before the cart, I need to find a place to go shoot, If anyone in Northern Va within distance of Fairfax has any suggestions please drop me a note.

I have been collecting parts to upgrade my Marauder .25. I purchased a Huma regulator from AOA on February 21st. I now have the accumulated parts needed to start the build when I realized I ordered the Huma regulator without the gauge hole and I need it with the gauge hole. I requested an exchange for the regulator with a copy of my receipt and a picture of the Huma regulator in its original bag. My request was denied stating a 30 return policy.

So, I get this. It was totally my fault. Perhaps an exchange with a restocking fee would have been a nice gesture. I've learned my lesson. 

Anyone interested in purchasing a new Huma regulator for a Marauder .25 without gauge hole?